differnce between man and woman hero

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
Czert
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

In current game it have practicaly no difference - how about ide to implement something.
Like if you chose man - you will get mission to kill bastard/criminal - well, you will fly to destination, catch his ship and after fight you will kill him. Return to reward.
But if you women, same mission, but different apochahch (indirect) you can fly to base, contact bastard, seduce him, arange date- trap, capture him. retur to base for reward.

And posible more different appochaches to missions regardless of man/woman will be nice too.

Anmd how permanent bonuses for man/woman ?
Woman e.q. will get 5% trading bonus due to seducing voice and man 5% figthing bonus due to balls. :-))) .

Hey, is here girl/woman playing transcedence here ?
My English, may be poor, but better than yours Czechs.

Do you chalenge me ? But be nice :-)) http://czert1938.mybrute.com
Betelgeuse
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

NO!

well let me put that a different way. I wouldn't mind if different groups had different starting feelings in a kind of diplomacy system but I don't want a simple bonus to fighting or trade for the sex you choose.
Crying is not a proper retort!
Dorne
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

By the time of transcendence, humans should at least have the advancements of making gender equality. You can see high-ranking Commonwealth officers are women. In a ship, it's no different.
Czert
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Oki, no bonuses for genders, but some diferences - like appochach/behavior in certain missions - will be nice IMO.
My English, may be poor, but better than yours Czechs.

Do you chalenge me ? But be nice :-)) http://czert1938.mybrute.com