screen saver shut down

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
dogeddie
Miner
Miner

The screen saver (way cool) seems to only run like 10 minutes and then goes to a black screen. Is this normal on win XP? I installed it to the Win 32 folder as recommended.
SparcMan
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

dogeddie wrote:The screen saver (way cool) seems to only run like 10 minutes and then goes to a black screen. Is this normal on win XP? I installed it to the Win 32 folder as recommended.
I've never seen it happen. Did you actually run the executable or wait for it to kick in automatically?
dogeddie
Miner
Miner

I right clicked on the exe and hit "install" - it works, it just stop after 10 minutes or so

Edit - I reset the time that passes for the screen saver to kick in from 10 minutes down to 1 minute, and for whatever reason, it seems to be working. I will try some other time durations and see what happens
Curudan
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

You might want to check to see if your monitor is set to automatically enter power saver mode after a period of inactivity.

This option should be under "Power Options" on Windows XP, Vista, or 7.
BlakeG228
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Yeah my screen is set to power saving mode after 10 mins. too and I also run XP. So that's probably what's happening.
All Saints Have a Past & All Sinners Have A Future...