Buy and build stations

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
Lorddavo4
Anarchist
Anarchist

Maybe if you had the money you could buy/build stations you previously destroyed and maybe get money or rent from them at regular intervals and free or reduced armor repair or fueling up
w1x3d{MMFWCL}c10wn
Prophet
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

This is a great idea, for a mod.

It has been suggested before and it simply doesn't fit the plot of the main game. The player is on a one-way journey, it simply doesn't make sense that you would become a real-estate developer.

But it's a great idea for a mod.
Coming soon: The Syrtian War adventure mod!
A Turret defense genre mod exploring the worst era in Earth's history.
Can you defend the Earth from the Syrtian invaders?
Stay tuned for updates!
IceMephit
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

This is a great idea, for a mod.

It has been suggested before and it simply doesn't fit the plot of the main game. The player is on a one-way journey, it simply doesn't make sense that you would become a real-estate developer.

But it's a great idea for a mod.

or in the 'sandbox'?
For Sale: One slightly used EI500 freighter. Hull damaged, primary weapon defective, shields inoperable. Must be towed to Dry-dock. Make an offer!!
alterecco
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

First rule of the sandbox: don't talk about the sandbox :P

Kidding, of course. It would be a great addition to the sandbox! Might as well reach for the stars
ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Lorddavo4 wrote:Maybe if you had the money you could buy/build stations you previously destroyed and maybe get money or rent from them at regular intervals and free or reduced armor repair or fueling up
Hey, it's just like the X-Series! I can just see it, a whole sector under my control! Mwahaha! :twisted:

Now speaking of that, I've got to get back to Terran Conflict...I've almost earned a million credits! :shock: