A Genuine Moromisato Ship

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
mtirchick
Anarchist
Anarchist

Dear Mr. Moromisato,

I hope I am not stepping over the boundaries here but I was thinking, "What if George created a ship from his imagination?", than I thought of just asking you to create a genuine Moromisato ship. Could you please create a genuine ship from your imaginataion, please? 8-)
New things interest me.
alterecco
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

What is wrong with all the ships George created for Transcendence? I should think they are very much from his imagination.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Agreed: I enjoy the game ships so much I look at other designs and flich....only ( Can't Use those Ships ) are REMOTELY likable: i liked the silver freighter ( that was it ) but comparing George's ships in the game to what comes out of the nebula...Ill stick with George's idea.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
Amariithynar
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

The ships in game already made by George look more realistic/balanced than imaginative (though no doubt plenty of imagination was used). I'd love to see George just letting his imagination go wild and making something up regardless of thinking about balance, and I think that's what the OP is asking.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

A bit off topic, but I think the ICS is the closest the OP was asking for-- it was an alien ship and George can choose however it looks like, settling for a menacing monster of a ship :)
I'd like to see what a George ship, unbridled from the normal constraints by the power of imagination, would look like.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Amariithynar wrote:The ships in game already made by George look more realistic/balanced than imaginative (though no doubt plenty of imagination was used). I'd love to see George just letting his imagination go wild and making something up regardless of thinking about balance, and I think that's what the OP is asking.
This is a false dichotomy. Imagination without constraints is madness. George is not mad.
Literally is the new Figuratively