Speakking of Armor :

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

BA ALWAYS has ONE Armor dealer and weapon dealer for the Arena as a constant:

the random selection has finally proved it can leave the player with no Armor dealers when Armor is needed ( i had to kill a friendly ship to get a piece of Armor and take it to dry Dock to get it put on : this is not always a task most players can accomplish 60% of the time to gain undamaged pieces).

the lower and Mid Quarters are under utilized for the availability of a Constant station that can sit aside the random selection stations.

================

Curious about the possibility of an Iocrym Paste for Armor :
gives the "effect" of light Iocrym Armor or some other higher level armor characteristics but wears off after , say, 3 to 5 minutes : extremely rare, but at least it could exist ?

thoughts?
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
Amariithynar
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

It'd also be nice to be able to repair armor that isn't equipped.
Cirevam
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

shanejfilomena wrote:Curious about the possibility of an Iocrym Paste for Armor :
So an anti-disintegration paste, basically? That might be useful if you want to use armour that has many more hit points but don't want to risk being OHKO'd if your shields drop. I know there's a halo gem that forces all of your armour segments to be +Dis Immune but that might have been from a mod... if there were a paste that did the same thing then I would definitely use it.
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Cirevam wrote:I know there's a halo gem that forces all of your armour segments to be +Dis Immune but that might have been from a mod... if there were a paste that did the same thing then I would definitely use it.
That +DisImmune gem is from a mod.
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.