Main Character have a Life Time Countdown?

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
Kourtious
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Let's say the main character begins with 75 years to live. During that time, he/she has to reach the core; however, time flies fast.

This is were medical drugs + other random items comes into place.

Life-Extending Drugs would improve the main character life rating by # years per drug dose.
Ideas: Rejuvenating Gel Injection-A popular cosmetic that is rumored to give beauty to the skin once injected.

Special Drugs would give the main character a much longer life rating, if/she could risk the potential of death.

Bad Drugs would make one addicted. Resisting withdrawal is nearly impossible unless treated by medical center or a counteracting drug. If one resists, then he/she risks potential death. Risk penalty depends on type of drug.

Implants improve the body overall; however, might degrade one's humanity. In other words, one might lose its connection to Domina. In addition, by being a cyborg, some factions would change its opinions of you.

Devices would increase a body's life time by a large percentage at the cost of fuel.

Human Cloning gives the character a new body at the cost of money and domina connection.

This is just an idea. I wonder how one would think about this below:
NMS
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I don't think this is necessary. The time compression factor in Transcendence is only 60:1, so a human lifespan with current medical technology would be over a year of real time (about 3 months with autopilot on).
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

NMS wrote:I don't think this is necessary. The time compression factor in Transcendence is only 60:1, so a human lifespan with current medical technology would be over a year of real time (about 3 months with autopilot on).
I agree.