For us who can't do the Modding...

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
Red
Miner
Miner

I am sure that I can't be the only Mod deficient person in love with playing Transcendence and I am sure that those others would also like to see a new ship or two added onto the list of ships that you get with the game.

It isn't that I don't like my Wolven ship, just might be nice to try something that still suits that kind of gameplay and yet has some different stats?
Life isn't worth living without a little passion - Red
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

That was why I made Playership Drones. Unfortunately, it has not been fully updated to 1.7 release, let alone 1.8 alphas. I plan to update that mod eventually, but not right now. (I am busy updating other mods, and PSD needs a lot of work to update.)

It would be nice to get more ships in unmodded games.
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Red wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:20 pm
I am sure that I can't be the only Mod deficient person in love with playing Transcendence and I am sure that those others would also like to see a new ship or two added onto the list of ships that you get with the game.

It isn't that I don't like my Wolven ship, just might be nice to try something that still suits that kind of gameplay and yet has some different stats?
Already on the list of things to be added - you'll be able to buy ships to switch to at some stations. Try the part II beta for an example of the new system.
Red
Miner
Miner

JohnBWatson wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:46 am
Red wrote:

Already on the list of things to be added - you'll be able to buy ships to switch to at some stations. Try the part II beta for an example of the new system.
Ah! Well I have just updated to 1.7... how/where would I find part II beta?
Life isn't worth living without a little passion - Red
JohnBWatson
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Red wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:54 am
JohnBWatson wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:46 am
Red wrote:

Ah! Well I have just updated to 1.7... how/where would I find part II beta?
It's a 'mod' added through the same interface that you use to buy Corporate Command and Eternity Port, though I believe the beta is free. It may have closed after the initial few weeks, though. If that's the case, new players won't be able to see part 2 except through the official livestream(kronosaurproductions on Twitch, Thursdays at 7:00 PM East Coast America).
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I have no idea if it’ll still work or not, but George gave instructions on how to get the alpha release for Vault of the Galaxy in this thread. Give it a shot and see what happens.

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

the Xelerus site still works : you can find Player Ships here :
http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mods&c=Ship%20(Player)
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..