The connection between part I and II.

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
Kaama
Anarchist
Anarchist

So it seems that you deliberatly made it in such a way, to make it dificult to switch to flawless transition from part 1 :(
15GW starting reactor is a problem? Then why not to divide whole enrgy output /usage by 10?
Then starting reactor would be 1.5 GW and its not that much diffrence over 1.2 enhanced best reactor from part 1.
I will tell you a story: When i was about 12 years old i was fascinated with labyrinths designs ,and after some time i designed labirymth i belived is super hard to solve. Just when i showed it to test subject she ,to my disapointment solved it in "wrong" way. Moved from the middle to the border,while she was supposed to move from border to the middle. And that wasnt dificult at all.
And you guys also want to force people to play the game in a way ,You think is "right".
But truth is "right" can be diffrent for each player. And its way better to design game that can be played in plenty ways ,than try to enforce "right" on evrybody.
Amteloletom
Miner
Miner

Also, consider that VOTG + SOTP already used up almost all damage types of weapon it's probably difficult to add more weapons using the remaining untouched damage types in part 3 If I still get a chance to see it announced :lol: .

Besides that, I'm looking forward to this sequel, hope that it gets many attentions so we could have a bigger community to improve this game.
Kaama
Anarchist
Anarchist

Bigger community requires people to get attracted to the game. And if it is "balanced" to be tough roguelike that suits few people who know 110% of evrything about the game, and not random Joe who just want to give it a try , then it may be difficult. Because guess what? Average Joe will die very fast, get discouraged and never play it again. What i personaly want is something less roguelike and more rpg. Like activate "freelancer" mode and then start with each ship in diffrent place and have unique quest line and victory condition. Now you can work for commonwealth and fleet and fleet quests are cool, but practicly nothing new was added for those 11 years. Still cant meet with antarctica at st Kate if u help captain Helios :( , You dont get quest from parliment to negotiate with Ares orthodoxy and dont have dreadnought wingmen to help you vs Iocorym i.e, And there are no blackmarket questline at all, and you can only help Huari ,but not Sung, and so on and so on, game is practicly a skeleton without content, but that is a major issue with most of good games. I tested like 300 games recently and only found maybe 5 i wanted to play for a while. Rebel galaxy is quite awesome, not sure how long it took that guy to make it, but if he spent 1 month more just adding some quests it would be 10x better.
Tiber
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Amteloletom wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:15 pm
t VOTG + SOTP already used up almost all damage types of weapon it's probably difficult to add more weapons using the remaining untouched damage types
u can expant on damage types to the hunderets... no issue there.
Kaama wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:20 am
nothing new was added for those 11 years. Still cant meet with antarctica at st Kate if u help captain Helios
very true.

Even worse, the new content got seperated to EP Eternity Port,
That was, and is: a bad idea.

Even as an paid expansion to the base game would have worket.
This would make it look like;

Base game ..........................................................................................= free
CC corporate Command ....................................................................= payed expansion
EP Eternit Port ....................................................................................= payed expansion
Part II of main story line ( aka Vaulth Of The Galaxy / VOTG) .........= payed expansion

Altho if George ever does this, please make sure that it wont bug out if someone onley buys EP or CC or Part II.
Both CC and EP ( and whatever other content) need to be interchangeable and non-exclusive... aka onley ADD to the game.