Ships with multiple reactor slots

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
Kourtious
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Are there ever going to be ships with multiple reactor slots? Maybe not for the player but I think it would be realistic for Capital Ships or certain oddities. Ex: Dwarg Behemoths use two old 150 MW reactors.
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

We need reactors that provide more power than typical limits. If installing more than one reactor is not possible, we need double or triple slot versions of standard reactors to power the default drivePowerUse of large ships with too much mass and thrust.

I encountered this problem updating Playership Drones to 1.9 a few days ago. So far, my planned workaround may be to add triple-Hyperion and other similar reactors that take three slots for ships like Phobos. Obviously, I override the standard maxPowerUse of 1 GW of default humanTech ships.
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.
DigaRW
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

If we are making capital ship rideable and going to multiple reactor stuff, perhaps the reactor can be treat as regular device. It can auxiliary adds more power when installed, but it can be limited (e.g. small ships only have one reactor slot, while capital ship can have up to 4 reactor slots)
Download Transcendence mods from Reinvented Workbench Project!
Click this link!
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

CSC is the heaviest human ship with six-figure mass and thrust. Its default drive makes the CSC use more than 2 GW to move! (Then it has all of those level 9 SARs to power too!) Needless to say, I am not letting the player repair and recover it in Playership Drones.

Another ship out of whack is the Dwarg Master. It appears as small as a heavy warship or corvette, and most of its stats seem appropriate for a heavy gunship... except mass and thrust. It has such a high mass and thrust that it needs about 100 MW to simply move, while the bigger Behemoth only needs about 20 MW because it has so little thrust. I gave the repairedClass version of the Dwarg Master a 150MW reactor just to power its default drive. (I think the Master is normally a level 5 ship, but needs a level 6 reactor to power its drive.)
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.