A few suggestions

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
Bus Draiva
Anarchist
Anarchist

G'day, this is my first post but I've recently done a full steam play-through and have been following the game for a few years.

First off, love your work George and team. Game has something very special that I cant quite put my finger on. Thanks!

Some improvements I thought worth mentioning are:

The "Load Game" button on the menu sits directly in front of the "Send Game to Recycle Bin" and about an hour through I accidentally deleted my save by clicking twice on "Load Game".
I was very careful about loading games after that :lol: Maybe a "Are you sure you want to delete your saved game?" message would be appropriate.

The other one is that I wanted to see what happened if I angered the Teraton monster enough. Sure enough, I died, but it also crashed my game. This was on Transcendence [next]

Other than that I love the improvements! And I love the steam summer sale haha
Attachments
Debug.log
(37.22 KiB) Downloaded 235 times
Last edited by Bus Draiva on Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Hi, Bus Draiva.
Yes, it is a good game.
I've mentioned the 'accidentally deleting games' glitch to George and hopefully it won't be possible in the next version. The old games get sent to the 'Recycle Bin' so you can retrieve them from there if you want.

Also could you attach the file called 'Debug.log' in your Transcendence folder to your forum post above. If it won't attach as is, stick it in a .zip file then attach. That way George can get some feedback on the Teraton crash. Thanks and welcome.
Last edited by relanat on Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stupid code. Do what I want, not what I typed in!
Bus Draiva
Anarchist
Anarchist

Should be there now. Thank you!
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

The accidental delete glitch has been fixed in the next version.
And I've added a crash report to the Ministry. :)
Stupid code. Do what I want, not what I typed in!