TobiusBM's Transcendence Ideas #7 - Interstellar Post Service

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
TobiusBM
Miner
Miner

Hi all,
I'm TobiusBM and after remembering about this game a week ago (after not playing for 4 years) I have spent the entire week playing through a few times and noting down everything I felt was missing or needed expanding upon.
Please Remember: I have only just got back into the game so I may be missing things - what I suggest might already be implemented in one way or another that I am not aware of or may deliberately not be in the game for balancing or because it does not fit with the story aspect of the game.

At each station, particularly residential focused ones, you have a chance when in the Main Hall to be asked by the station master to take their post and parcels. It will be sorted into letters (on roms) and parcel packages for each station. You then accept the stations that work into your travel plan (e.g. it wouldn't be worth taking the post for a station 3 systems back). Upon arriving at a station which you have post for they will take it off you and give you your payment - payment is based on weight x distance x danger multiplier. Obviously a 30 ton package would command more pay than a 100kg one; the same goes for the futher you have to take it; to make it still worth it later on in the game there will be a damage multiplier for each system - starting a 1x in Eridani and getting up to 5x in Heretic.
TobiusBM
Miner
Miner

Hi guys,
I hope you like some of the ideas I have suggested.
Please leave your opinions on my ideas and suggest your own ways of implementing the features - I would love to hear what you think.
TobiusBM
Tiber
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Be korolev yourself! would be ok for korolev in an EL500 or EL200 and these smaller ones u describe for any other smaller ship.

+1