TobiusBM's Transcendence Ideas #11 - Hitchhikers

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
TobiusBM
Miner
Miner

Hi all,
I'm TobiusBM and after remembering about this game a week ago (after not playing for 4 years) I have spent the entire week playing through a few times and noting down everything I felt was missing or needed expanding upon.
Please Remember: I have only just got back into the game so I may be missing things - what I suggest might already be implemented in one way or another that I am not aware of or may deliberately not be in the game for balancing or because it does not fit with the story aspect of the game.

A cool little feature that could be in the game is hitchhikers - not everybody has their own ship and I presume an interstellar taxi costs a fair chunk of change, so some people might hang around in the Main Hall trying to hitch a lift. So, sometimes when you go into the main hall of a station, a hitchhiker may come up to you and ask you if you are heading toward X station in X system - seeing as most people are probably like me and can't remember the names of all the stations in a system, you can go and have a look at both the galactic map and the system map (the station he wanted to get to will be highlighted) - if this fits into your flight plan you go back and tell them this. They may have some cargo/luggage that they want to take with them, but not a lot. Once at the station they requested they might give you a few items, such as fuel, and some credits. Taking a hitchhiker will very slightly improve your relationship with Domina.
TobiusBM
Miner
Miner

A few more points:
* When they arrive at the station they may offer to take you to the bar/restaurant ;)
* They could also give you information - this would include tips for equipment, the location of a few friendly or enemy stations in the system
etc.
Tiber
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

The, not alot of cargo, where frozen slaves stuffed whit illegal Starwars3DV's, and u end up in jail.

I like it already ^^

+1