Expanded Investment Oppertunities.

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

AS it is you basically invest in the Murder Rate for the stock market to function .

I would like to see the game expand the stock market to investments in production of food, or otherwise GDP of various Planet types .. Say , you wanted to Invest in the rehabilitation of Centauri after you killed off Arco - OR you wanted to support the Himal faction in building better structures / ships so they can build a real economic solution for their people.

you get the idea ?

I know I am not excellent at communicating ideas.
And I think we can use older , un-used images / resources that remain in mods / the game itself for compatability to add spice to these "upgrading economies" .

While I am sure it would do in a bottle of wine on a cold night, I think it would fun feature to write - I was always a huge supporter of the factions having a functioning economic system besides murder and piracy.

Even Black Beard had investments , Jean Lafitte was a merchant ( actualy the wealthiest businessman in America at the time ) and not simply a Pirate Hunted by the American Navy.

Captain Kidd was not simply a Pirate either. I grew up on Long Island , N.Y. Kidd was BIG .. he was a suporter of the church ( helping build Trinity church where even George washington was a member ) , he did alot for local communities and business ( which I think was related to his Masonic associations ) .

So, yes, even Pirates have a life.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..