First Blackmarket Mission [Question]

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
Dorne
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Why is it that you can actually sell that item that you need to give at the St. Katherine's to the same blackmarket? Haha, I died when I sold it accidentally. (I sold all my illegals at that point).

I died after I sold it. The boss probably looked at me with a face palm.
Fossaman
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Think about it. You're shipping something on the sly, and you don't know what's in it. The people managing buying and selling are going to be low ranking goons. They're probably going to figure 'gee, even though this has these funny markings on it, this guy must know what he's doing since he has it in the first place' if they think about it at all.
X-ray laser! Pew, pew pew!
> = = = = ۞
Cardinal
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Dorne wrote:Why is it that you can actually sell that item that you need to give at the St. Katherine's to the same blackmarket? Haha, I died when I sold it accidentally. (I sold all my illegals at that point).
Can you still sell that item in the latest version? For some reason I thought that item was above the weight limit to be accepted by the Victorian.

If it isn't... increasing its weight to over the limit would be a solution - if you consider it a bug [I'm not sure I do].

Edit: Sorry, I misread the question (I thought you were attempting to sell the container in the Victorian - the new version 0.98d won't let you do that.
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.