Two Features I'd Kill For

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
Salvagebot 1.0
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

"Transspace Jumpdrive Command: Transport to Tan Ru Dorem"

This mode of operation of the Transspace Jumpdrive transports the targetted storage crate into the proximity of Tan Ru Dorem. Alternatively it could just transport the contents of a crate directly into TRD. You activate it by using the jumpdrive with an unsealed storage crate targetted and within range.

Oh the salvage ... the sweet, sweet smell of salvage! Tan Ru Dorem, my own personal Harem filled with luscious booty ... my Seraglio of Salvage ...

When Tinkers die they go to Tan Ru Dorem to bathe themselves in the heavenly bliss of megaton upon megaton of ever-renewing piles of salvage. The streets of Tan Ru Dorem are paved with damaged segments of ceralloy and ambrosia falls from the sky so the fabricator always purrs with contentment. Ahh, paradise ...

Right, umm, moving on ... next idea ... dang, wouldn't you know, for some reason I'm distracted ... salvage ... *drool*

Oh, right, I remember now:

"Portable Jumpgate"

This is a huge cargo pod with a miniature stargate attuned to your Transspace Jumpdrive.

Once the portable gate is deployed your ship, assuming it has a Jumpdrive, gets an extra menu option in the "View Cargo" menu: "Port". When you port stuff it jettisons into the storage area of the portable gate.
When you fly to the gate and dock with it your stuff will be waiting for you there.
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

What does Tan Ru Dorem even do?
Bobby
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Xephyr wrote:What does Tan Ru Dorem even do?
just sit there with humming walls...

i havn't been there the last few versions so it may have changed