1.08b interesting Iocrym quirk/possible minor bug?

Bug reports for the different beta versions of transcendence.
Amariithynar
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

So, I spawned an Iocrym command ship on the start screen for laughs and giggles, and was duly surprised when I watched a swarm of about 40 Ares Sandstorms tear it apart. It kept trying to fire its Quantumsphere weapon, but their Lightning Cannons kept destroying the massive shot, and with so many they just ripped it apart bit by bit. I was flabbergasted. Spawned another one to see if it would happen again... and a Charon Frigate managed to hold its own against it with missiles that would take two or more Q-spheres and keep going, destroying the shot, then hitting the Iocrym... or blasting the shot with a double particle shot and the missile impacting unimpeded.

What surprised me the most, though, was that in trying to get to the pirate frigate it was moving past a destroyed Antares wreck... and the Q-sphere, which had previously been completely eradicating ships into their constituent particles.... hits the wreck and does nothing. Not even a WMD wreck-hitting disintigration, nor the expected vapourization it normally does. Even ronin B missiles were destroying it.

So, the proposed bug/quirk that should be fixed in my opinion that I'm placing here is this; The Q-sphere is too easily destroyed, can have multiple break apart by a single missile, and don't even break wrecks. it should be fine if it breaks on being shot enough, but the projectile doesn't have enough HP to really be reasonable, and missiles should explode on impact with it as well, rather than continue travelling through it.
Star Weaver
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: . . . between the stars and the warm black sky . . .

I've seen a xeno worldship rip it to shreds because of the ion lancer spam, but a charon friagate? Wow.

Hasn't been looked into before so I made a ticket.
http://wiki.neurohack.com/transcendence/trac/ticket/891