Are there any cohesive guides or boards where i can find all the secret stuff that i have missed in the game.

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
BeepBoop
Anarchist
Anarchist

I'm on the verge on completing my first permadeath run, but i never found the "Sung Slavers" side-quest where i get to fight the Dragon Slaver, also there are some enemies that i saw listed in the Commonwealth fortress' enemy info, but i've never faced them even once. I have completed two runs in version 1.9 Beta 4 and used the Explorer auton to completely search every system in both runs.
Ferdinand
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

You do not get the mission if you do not befriend the Huari, either by destroying one or more of their stations/ships, or you did not destroy enough Sung fortresses for them to trust you.
So, leave the Huari alone (even if they shoot you, just run away) and make sure to destroy every Sung fortress you encounter. After having destroyed many Sung fortresses, the Huari turn friendly toward you and offer you missions. After completing those missions, you get the mission to go to Huaramarca where you can fight the Dragon Slaver.
BeepBoop
Anarchist
Anarchist

Ferdinand wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:23 pm
You do not get the mission if you do not befriend the Huari, either by destroying one or more of their stations/ships, or you did not destroy enough Sung fortresses for them to trust you.
So, leave the Huari alone (even if they shoot you, just run away) and make sure to destroy every Sung fortress you encounter. After having destroyed many Sung fortresses, the Huari turn friendly toward you and offer you missions. After completing those missions, you get the mission to go to Huaramarca where you can fight the Dragon Slaver.
Thank you, looks like i'll need to start another run. I looked everywhere for guides but there weren't any readily available and google searches just give either that "boring movie" or people discussing about the dragon slaver, the Wiki is also outdated, i think.