Stupidest early game death.

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Its quite a good name especially if your not using a super ship although if you know how to use it you can jump to a few systems ahead where you can get some nice stuff, backtrack, and then you can get to where you were and get some money.
Drako Slyith
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer
Location: Researching how to make St. Kats star go supernova.

Anyone notice that domina likes things that are: A. a person like slave coffins and Abaysid soul recepticles; or B. cause untold destruction and chaos, like the Gem of Sacrifice.

That reminds me, another death I had was was desperate, hiding on a planet while sung circled me shooting. I wanted to get out, so I tried to use the gem of Despair. Unfortunately, I had only played one game and thought they were all Gems of Despair, I didn't know it was a gem of sacrifice... I saw all the ships get damaged, didn't realize I got damaged, flew out to kill the rest of them and Poof! Bad day. :)
Play in over 100 systems in a network. Play the 2011 Mod Of the Year
and the highest rated mod on Xelerus, The Network.
Play the July Mod of the Month, Fellow Pilgrims!
Play My other mods as well
(Drako Slyith)* I am a person
(Eliza chatbot)> Do you believe it is normal to be a person?
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Drako Slyith wrote:Anyone notice that domina likes things that are: A. a person like slave coffins and Abaysid soul recepticles; or B. cause untold destruction and chaos, like the Gem of Sacrifice.

That reminds me, another death I had was was desperate, hiding on a planet while sung circled me shooting. I wanted to get out, so I tried to use the gem of Despair. Unfortunately, I had only played one game and thought they were all Gems of Despair, I didn't know it was a gem of sacrifice... I saw all the ships get damaged, didn't realize I got damaged, flew out to kill the rest of them and Poof! Bad day. :)
Nice job, its great to use when you got regerative armor. And fLEEEEEE
ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Drako Slyith wrote:Anyone notice that domina likes things that are: A. a person like slave coffins and Abaysid soul recepticles; or B. cause untold destruction and chaos, like the Gem of Sacrifice.
Yeah...Domina isn't exactly a peace-loving sort.

Then again, she does force random individuals to go on a suicidal run to the Core.

Maybe she gets bored...? :twisted:
Drako Slyith
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Except I'm the kind of player who would rather just skip three systems and not bother with money until I can't go five seconds without being blown up. Therefore, I tend to have starting equip until Rigel, Rigel stuff until St. Kats, St. Kats stuff until Jaing's, and on.
ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Drako Slyith wrote:Except I'm the kind of player who would rather just skip three systems and not bother with money until I can't go five seconds without being blown up. Therefore, I tend to have starting equip until Rigel, Rigel stuff until St. Kats, St. Kats stuff until Jaing's, and on.
I'm the opposite. I love trying every single weapon,armour or shield to see what it does!

[Explains why I never get very far in the game. xD]
Drako Slyith
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

ThePrivateer wrote:
Yeah...Domina isn't exactly a peace-loving sort.

Then again, she does force random individuals to go on a suicidal run to the Core.

Maybe she gets bored...? :twisted:
Also, she can create a wave of complete destruction that destroys everything... two, actually... She also makes weapons twice as powerful... and can improve your weapons permanently... and keeps you alive to blow up more things... also, [SPOILER ALLERT coppy into notepad to read]
The huari say you will destroy everything if you fulfill what domina wants you to do

Whereas the followers of Oracus sit in nebulae and use very low range cannons, and only fight to defend. On their stations all you find are are supplies usually.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

you can using the debug console add at oracus harass device on your ship[/list]
Drako Slyith
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

right, harass is destructive, but not as much as either of domina's powers. Also, how many innocent people with families does oracus call on a journey which will kill roughly 500-1000 people, and probably fail in the end. He just kind of sits there and does nothing...
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Drako Slyith wrote:right, harass is destructive, but not as much as either of domina's powers. Also, how many innocent people with families does oracus call on a journey which will kill roughly 500-1000 people, and probably fail in the end. He just kind of sits there and does nothing...
Oye! Never play the game seriously when your adding special features to the game in debug mode. :D
Drako Slyith
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Same as when testing a mod- never, ever, no matter what you do, never play the game like you mean it. Blow up everything with your debug ship and go nuts.
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Drako Slyith wrote:right, harass is destructive, but not as much as either of domina's powers. Also, how many innocent people with families does oracus call on a journey which will kill roughly 500-1000 people, and probably fail in the end. He just kind of sits there and does nothing...
That's like the crew of one Deimos. Your kill count is in the millions just counting the Domina fearing Ares.
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

This topic has been split. The section pertaining to attempting to spoil the Domina/Oracus storyline is now located here.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

you can post here.. you can post here. you can post here. Please actually work this time. I repeater you can post here...
Last edited by Ttech on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Wolfy wrote::lol:
:shock:
You got as far as the first militia station on level 2 weapons? :D

'yes I did. I got farther actually I got to sanctuary.