A few questions.

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

The pentient cannon requires a enhance ment from dominia, PMN...
>.<
dvlenk6
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

There has been at least one other thread, somewhere, about having one or more alternative weapons that could defeat the Iocrym.
Don't remember hearing anything official about that. I still it would be a good idea to have another anit-matter weapon or even a nano damage type weapon.
It is pretty frustrating to do the whole game, only to be unable to complete the final battle because you never found a QAC. Has happened to me several times.
"War is hell."
-William Tecumseh Sherman
http://dvlenk6.blackraven3d.com/transgals.html
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Me? I can always complete a game. If there's no QAC... I'm not very skilled but i always try to get an iocrym repellar. If there's none...i'll try the pednent cannon...with an auton rmy and lots of cubes. Did anyone try to take on the iocrym with luminous drones/raiders/autons? They take down the shields down pretty fast.
>.<
Siegfried
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Yeah, just to see the ship I flew into the Heretic system and found the Command ship. Good god, the thing took my shields down lickty split and chewed up my armor before I manadged to escape.
Self proclaimed Poofter Extradonaire :D
evilbob
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

yep... It hurts. the current end boss... I wonder if it will be made easier when post-heretic systems are introduced.
Siegfried
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Oooh, Ive recently fallen in love with the MAG launcher.

I never used to bother with the secondary weapons like MAGs or the Missiles but the Cluter MAGs are really a dandy to use ^_^. Especially when being swarmed by 20+ Hornet Battlepods, which dont do much damage, but are very annoying.
Nathan
Anarchist
Anarchist

goat not sheep wrote:Me? I can always complete a game. If there's no QAC... I'm not very skilled but i always try to get an iocrym repellar. If there's none...i'll try the pednent cannon...with an auton rmy and lots of cubes. Did anyone try to take on the iocrym with luminous drones/raiders/autons? They take down the shields down pretty fast.
u can command luminous drones?if so how?
dvlenk6
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Siegfried wrote:Oooh, Ive recently fallen in love with the MAG launcher...
I love the MAG Launcher too.
It is also an exceptional base cracker. High Flux MAGS :twisted:
"War is hell."
-William Tecumseh Sherman
http://dvlenk6.blackraven3d.com/transgals.html
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Same with those raiders...and autons.
>.<
Siegfried
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Good god ><.

I was playing just a bit ago and got in a sticky situation. My shields were down but I had domina's protection and was running back to a Commonwealth station, and a string of a Dwarg Master's Ion blast kept hitting my ship and kept diabling it and I couldnt get away because another patrol would always hit me smack dab and since I wa all disabled and spinning, and I couldnt recover because I was getting hit tons of times. I died about 12 times before I manadged to get away! ><.

And then the damned station finds me hostile for some reason (Even though i never fired on it) but oh well to that, they were preoccupied with a few hurin destroyers which I got some profitiable loot from ^_^
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

You probably hasd an ICX. It would never find you hostile for no reason. I really hate the time where i got killed accidentally. C'mon! Centorins came up to me while i was fighting a group of anarchists and blasted them,..with me. Blasted me too. XXX was killed accidentally by a centorian. Is that a bug?
>.<
Siegfried
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

goat not sheep wrote:You probably hasd an ICX. It would never find you hostile for no reason. I really hate the time where i got killed accidentally. C'mon! Centorins came up to me while i was fighting a group of anarchists and blasted them,..with me. Blasted me too. XXX was killed accidentally by a centorian. Is that a bug?
Nope, dont have an ICX yet.
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Hmm... attacking them once won't make you hostile... did you try to kill those dwarg near a station?
>.<
Siegfried
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

goat not sheep wrote:Hmm... attacking them once won't make you hostile... did you try to kill those dwarg near a station?
Dont think so. The only thing I can think of is that I hit them with my Fichikai Green Blaster weapon deal, which has a fairly long range. (I think ive hit targets out to 90 range or maybe a bit less)