Missing Huari

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
Heraclast
Anarchist
Anarchist

Hi there.

I remember playing this game back when it was still at .99c and from what I can recall, there's a faction called Huari.

I'm already past Jiang star system and still, no Huari on sight. Were they removed from the base game or replaced by this "Lumiere" faction?
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

They're still in the game. If you kill enough Sung they become friendly, so be sure to read green station labels too.
Project Renegade (Beta) : "The Poor Man's Corporate Command!"
Real programmers count from 0. And sometimes I do, too.
Heraclast
Anarchist
Anarchist

The thing is, I haven't met any hostile/friendly Huari station, ships or wrecks at all.

Might be pure RNG
Ferdinand
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Have had this once, only one Huari station in the game about 2 systems past Jiangs star. The station was destroyed by the Sung fleet during the mission to protect it so the Huari mission line was not possible in that game.
Same can happen with Korolov, sometimes the only station is the one in Charon and this makes it almost impossible to get Korolov rank, their rewards and Volkov.
Tiber
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Ferdinand wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:50 pm
Have had this once, only one Huari station in the game about 2 systems past Jiangs star. The station was destroyed by the Sung fleet during the mission to protect it so the Huari mission line was not possible in that game.
Get more skill or better gear to protect them, also the deployable armor is still ingame to cover them niceley.

Ferdinand wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:50 pm
Same can happen with Korolov, sometimes the only station is the one in Charon and this makes it almost impossible to get Korolov rank, their rewards and Volkov.
Same here, altho if no gear pre charon is available, skipp the system al together (closest planet has gate to St''Katrine) and come back later, complete protections// missions and get the rewards and Volkov ect ect.
Ferdinand
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Usually I have no problems with either The Sung, or Charon Pirates. The lone Huari station was already very damaged when I got there. I was just saying that the Korolov missions were ALMOST impossible, certainly if you are new to the game when there is only one Korolov station. A new player does not know the Charon plot and will most likely trigger the mission in Charon.
Tiber
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Still, u can completely cover the huari station whit deployable armors, u should have no problems that way. Same goes for the temple in the Huari storyline. As for the new player triggering something, yeah
i can imagine that. ( i still do ;-p )