Bugs

General discussion for the game Anacreon
starxplor
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

All planets have a tech level fate that they tend toward. Most of them are low enough you see them drop if you do not artificially raise them, but some are naturally high. Nothing you can do to lower them that I know of.
Hussell
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

'Partial Imperial Support' is misspelled 'Parial Imperial Support'.
whaleduck
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

(might not be bug)
You can magically increase the tech level of a low tech world to spacefaring by designating it as a consumer goods autofac
Hussell
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I've been unable to play today. The game gets stuck on the 'Loading' screen. The animation is frozen.
whaleduck
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Hussell wrote:I've been unable to play today. The game gets stuck on the 'Loading' screen. The animation is frozen.
Here here(aka me too)
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Hussell wrote:I've been unable to play today. The game gets stuck on the 'Loading' screen. The animation is frozen.

I also have the same problem. Could it be the server? I have seen some of the bugs mentioned earlier, how do I put a picture of my screen in a post on the forum?
NH620
whaleduck
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

NIGHTHAWK620 wrote:Could it be the server?
Must be. Not working in Firefox either. :(
Hussell
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

NIGHTHAWK620 wrote:I also have the same problem. Could it be the server? I have seen some of the bugs mentioned earlier, how do I put a picture of my screen in a post on the forum?
The problem seems to be affecting everyone, so it's likely the server. Since Mr. Moromisato has been incommunicado for awhile, all we can do is wait for him to get back to us.

For putting images on the forum, I've been uploading mine to https://imgur.com/ and using the [img] tag to put them in posts.
starxplor
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

The JSON is not being properly created to fill in the galaxy. This is the error that is buried in the response:
"Error.unableToComply", "Unable to read file in arcology storage: C:\\Arcology\\AeonDB\\Anacreon.files\\files\\13ad2d73_03a03148.afile."
This is going to affect all users, no matter the browser.
whaleduck
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

It's fixed now! :D
whaleduck
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

It is clear what the bug is.
whaleduck
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

A new empire called New BR 9233 has just spawned in my territory. It's age is 258 cycles and is made up of seceded worlds. Is is NOT 258 cycles old, because is literally spawned just today(or yesterday.)
starxplor
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

So, I am having a bit of a problem with a parts planet randomly deciding to request MILLIONS of trillium. This causes the trillium source planet to run out of stock and all other planets relying on trillium to produce food start to under produce, which then leads to all the planets relying on food going into rebellion.

Anything that can be done to avoid this spike in demand?

Edit: Looking at it again, it could also be spiking Chromium instead of Trillium... No idea how I would figure out which was which, short of stock piling trillium... I might just do that.

Edit 2: Collected a bunch of trillium and stocked the planet, it still spiked request of Chromium, but didnt try to use more of the trillium than normal. This brings up a second issue, when a planet requests a resource and does not get it, it also requests other items for its production on the same level. I wonder if it spikes requests and has a lot of both if it will produce insane numbers of parts...
Andrei
Anarchist
Anarchist

on Grond Launcher i do see an insane number of parts and parts being produced ...
FourFire
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

An Jumpship Factory planet will not produce lower level jumpships even if the parts are available (this may be a feature, but it's annoying)
(func(Admin Response)= true){
if(admin func(amiable) = true)
Create func(Helpful Posts)
else func(Keep Calm and Post derisive topics)}