Anacreon Constructions

General discussion for the game Anacreon
Rowanthepreacher
Miner
Miner

I have tried and tried, but no matter what my tech level, discovered tech, ships available, planets, resources and location, the construction options are always greyed out. How do I build constructions? Thanks in advance.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Here you go:
http://neurohack.com/anacreon/manual/Constructions.html
http://neurohack.com/anacreon/manual/Ta ... tions.html

You need transports/jumptransports with the desired materials in a space not occupied by a planet, then you can start building ;)
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

THAT took awhile to learn patience with because those constructions are needy things!!!! : chemicals, metal, fuel....
I usually send transport: jumptransports and regular transports from different planets because they do not hold much and you need alot of them by the time it is done.....SRM fields are the easiest to make : but they are limited in their actions for defense so while i like them, I think they are better with or replaced by simple stationed fleets: if you leave a fleet at the srm field they can take on whatever the srm field does not destroy, which is my main problem with the mines is that it lets things live ( If I wanted the enemy alive I would go capture them, not put out mines! :) )
I must say that watching an enemy fleet pass the field and keep going toward a planet or station was frustrating at first because you simply can not remember everything about everything when your trying to micro manage a universe.

Last night I started East and West : I like the single player with the game trying to kick my tail : sort of Othello-ish but interesting.

As for Constructing two items in the same spot : I have not found that an option, I want to string the SRM fields next to each other but I can not seem to get the positions right........but it is interesting to try :)
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..