General discussion for the game Anacreon
WorldsStrongestNerd
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Ok, that works.
WorldsStrongestNerd
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

An odd event while taking a world. My fleet of 100000 strong Undine ships lost to 1000 autocannons. The Undines kept firing at the autocannons but did no damage.
Lastpiper
Anarchist
Anarchist

Hey, it seems like when Victory-class starcruisers attack a planet, they end up firing missiles at the satellites at extreme range - and not at the right satellite, so the missiles chase the satellite and burn out before they hit it. So what ends up happening is the Victorys circle the planet ad infinitum and do no damage. Has anyone else seen this?
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
CaleyM
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Yes, my entire Adamant fleet was just wiped by a few satellites due to missiles running out of fuel... :evil:
WorldsStrongestNerd
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Is anyone else having the bug where it's almost impossible to complete any actions? There is a lag of several minutes between selecting an action and the action occurring. Usually the game will time out instead of completing the action. For example, if I want to designate a world, I have to click on the button several times, then the game has an error and times out. After reloading the web page, I try again. It can take several minutes to make a trade route or attack a world or build a structure. I've had this problem since beginning the game.
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

WorldsStrongestNerd wrote:Is anyone else having the bug where it's almost impossible to complete any actions? There is a lag of several minutes between selecting an action and the action occurring. Usually the game will time out instead of completing the action. For example, if I want to designate a world, I have to click on the button several times, then the game has an error and times out. After reloading the web page, I try again. It can take several minutes to make a trade route or attack a world or build a structure. I've had this problem since beginning the game.
There seems to be some network congestion or something. I've checked the server and it looks fine. How long has this been going on?

I'll keep an eye on it and see if I can trace the problem.
WorldsStrongestNerd
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Gameplay has always been laggy for me. It might be a problem on my end.
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I have been having the same problem with lag, time out & error also. Do y'all use McAfee and/or have W 8.1? Is their work being done on the site?
NH620
Alien_AV
Anarchist
Anarchist

The rebellions are still broken - I lost 3 worlds which were protected by an overwhelming amount of imperial guards. 2 of them even still have the guards protecting the (now independent) planet. SS PR 3614, and Caras Anag, for example.
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I don't know if this is a bug or not but, the trade empire that was in the first installment has not returned? Or does someone have to decide to become a trade empire so others can trade with them?
NH620
starxplor
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

After the reboot today, when I try to load the map I get the normal spining loading screen, but it stops spinning after a second or two and never continues on to the map.
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

starxplor wrote:After the reboot today, when I try to load the map I get the normal spining loading screen, but it stops spinning after a second or two and never continues on to the map.
Please try again--just upgraded to Beta 1. You may need to refresh your browser and/or clear your cache. Let me know if that works.
starxplor
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Works now, I cleared my cache and such just to make sure.

Thanks for the quick reply!
Miguk
Anarchist
Anarchist

I deploy a ramjet fleet in a bright nebula. Whenever I order it to go to a planet in a dark nebula or just pass through a dark nebula it says "unable to plot course".
starxplor
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I am not sure if this is a bug, or should be a feature request, but I don't think we should be able to buy ramjet ships at a traders post that is in normal space, and the same for starships in nebula space. It sucks having a useless 1000 ramjet ships