General discussion for the game Anacreon
Hussell
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

What do neural processors do?
whaleduck
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Hussell wrote:What do neural processors do?
Like, nothing. I destroyed a neural processor on a quantum starship autofac and it still went along making parts.
EDIT: They are required to make heavy jumpdrives
Last edited by whaleduck on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shroud
Anarchist
Anarchist

I know that there is a penalty for larger empires attacking larger empires, does this apply to fleets as well as planets? Also, does it still apply if the smaller empire attacked the larger empire first?
whaleduck
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Shroud wrote:I know that there is a penalty for larger empires attacking smaller empires, does this apply to fleets as well as planets? Also, does it still apply if the smaller empire attacked the larger empire first?
It doesn't apply is the larger empire has been attacked by a smaller empire, which is why I can exterminate the smaller empire of Al Azar, and why District V stole my capital without penalty.
Fizban
Anarchist
Anarchist

Are civil wars overpowered?
I was faced against 19 rebel brigades with a force of 1000 brigades, in the end the rebels destroyed most of the army based on the planet.

I'd wish there would be a more efficient way to exterminate dissent and dissenters more efficiantly.
[spoiler=]where are the secret police units? [/spoiler]
whaleduck
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Fizban wrote:Are civil wars overpowered?
I was faced against 19 rebel brigades with a force of 1000 brigades, in the end the rebels destroyed most of the army based on the planet.

I'd wish there would be a more efficient way to exterminate dissent and dissenters more efficiantly.
[spoiler=]where are the secret police units? [/spoiler]
First of all, welcome to the forums!!

Civil wars make perfect sense!
You need to dump brigades,fix the problem, and keep on dumping brigades until you win the war.

As for the secret police units, they are officially called Imperial Guard brigades. They do twice as much damage as standard brigades, and they decrease the chances of a civil war and if one happens anyway, they never betray you. But they still die, though.
Andrei
Anarchist
Anarchist

1) when i conquered a planet outside my sector the only choice to designate it was sector capital. i did and on structures i see that it takes 24 hours to build a capital. it seems to work as a sector capital from 1st minute, is there any new bonus i get after 24 hours, when sector capital is built?
2) how do i produce heavy missile launchers for titan-class battlestations ?
3) can anyone allow me on FB group Anacreon: Reconstruction 4021 ?
whaleduck
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Andrei wrote:2) how do i produce heavy missile launchers for titan-class battlestations ?
Import from Starship Autofacs.
Andrei
Anarchist
Anarchist

anyone has an idea how empire might is calculated?
whaleduck
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Andrei wrote:anyone has an idea how empire might is calculated?
Divide your amount of worlds by ~4.3
Andrei
Anarchist
Anarchist

i checked and it's based on population and not on number of worlds. a 10 bil pop planet gives a lot more might than a 2 bil pop planet
ConfuseRay
Anarchist
Anarchist

How do you deal with "protests against hard working conditions"? are my citizens always this lazy?

edit: also, how fast does revolution index decrease? I've had a rebellion for over a cycle without it changing from "unquestioning rebel support", and they now have 50 forces.

They're eating my troops alive with those 50 forces though! I put down over 4000 brigades and now only 3000 are left...
Andrei
Anarchist
Anarchist

4000 brigades have a force of 40, right? check news see if they demand anything. if a planet is lacking food not even 40 000 brigades can keep it from revolting. you need to add troops and to solve the problem that started the revolt.
ConfuseRay
Anarchist
Anarchist

So that planet I just ditched and reclaimed after.

Rebellions seem to be a little glitched right now though. I've had a couple, and my standard course of tactics is to take out all regular infantry, armored, exo, and add in ONLY imperial brigades. This has worked twice.

One rebellion has been sitting at "very strong imperial support" for almost an entire cycle now. It's still not ending. There are no rebels. There are over 1000 imperial guards. Still no end to rebellion.

One rebellion had started with 10 forces on the planet. I extracted all troops and plopped down 3000 guards and went to sleep for the night. The next morning, imagine my surprise when I found that the world had fought its way to independence...taking my guards with them! (yes, I fixed the problem. It was, obviously, food and luxury goods)

The planet labelled as having 6300 troops and 1500 guards. Somehow, even with the "I'll never betray the Empire!" indoctrination, this happened.

I'll update if more information comes to light.
WorldsStrongestNerd
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

About that never betray the empire doctrine. It's mainly to keep your sector capitals from rebelling and taking all nearby planets to form a splinter empire. I don't know what effect it has on regular worlds rebelling into independence.