Hints

General discussion for the game Anacreon
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

For those not on the Anacreon FB group...
George wrote: A few tips for everyone playing the Anacreon 3 alpha:

1. Your worlds won't advance in technology unless they are linked by a trade-route to more advanced worlds (they advance based on the average level of the worlds they trade with).

2. You don't actually need to trade anything for this to work: add the trade route (with the "Import From" button). Then click on the trade route (the dot in the center of the route on the map) and set the trade to something less than 100% (or even 0%).

3. Be careful: sometimes a world will try to export so many resources that it doesn't have any left for its own people (this is a bug). You have to manually fix this by setting the trade % (as described in #2 above).

4. Your capital does NOT build any transports or any infantry, so your first task has to be to develop a couple of worlds enough to build a jumpship autofac (to produce jumpship components) and an infantry academy. Once you have a jumpship autofac you can import jumpdrives to your capital (that will allow your capital to build the Reliant-class jumptransports).
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

wish we could get those here. I don't generally use facebook much