Fallen Worlds players

General discussion for the game Anacreon
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Ok were are the other empires I saw early....did you guys leave the game or is there a new bug or upgrade that has isolated my tiny empire and part of D5?
NH620
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

starxplor wrote:
NIGHTHAWK620 wrote:
I had to delete or abdicate my empire. Then I had to quickly start a new one so I can be in the game again. Also thanks for the info on the mortality rate of the infantry and the possibility of an attack without knowing. I was just joking about joining D5 empire I don't think u can join another empire, but u may be able to work together though.
Not possible to 'work together' with someone who attacks unprovoked and without notice.

Keep in mind, the 'mortality' rate is for almost all things, ships, goods, troops. I do not believe in includes static ground defenses, as they are not transportable.
Thanks for the explaining that for me.
NH620
Hussell
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

NIGHTHAWK620 wrote:Ok were are the other empires I saw early....did you guys leave the game or is there a new bug or upgrade that has isolated my tiny empire and part of D5?
What's your empire's name?
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Hussell wrote:
NIGHTHAWK620 wrote:Ok were are the other empires I saw early....did you guys leave the game or is there a new bug or upgrade that has isolated my tiny empire and part of D5?
What's your empire's name?
Newbie and the capitol is Neo. Also I tried to retake NWE-02 in one watch or minute they rebelled. Tech level was 9 went to 10. I lost world again but, it went to level 9. Is this some kind of bug or a product of the AI's program?
NH620
starxplor
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Woah! who took our District V?

-Scott
whaleduck
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Fell. Most likely capital stolen by Economic Tapestry or motorhead and ragequit. Or they autoabdicated from inactivity. Either way it's the best thing evah! Now it's time to take out motorhead!
Hussell
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Must have abdicated. All his ships are still intact around his former capital.
whaleduck
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

But he had a galactic superpower! Like the U.S, in space.
Shroud
Anarchist
Anarchist

Definitely didn't abdicate automatically. (Does the game even do that?) I saw him moving fleets around less than a week ago. We've been both moving forces around, and a few neutral worlds I was eyeing fell to his fleets about 5 days ago. Glitch? Kicked? Got bored of the game and/or empire? Trying to free himself from an addiction? No idea.

I'm actually a tad ticked off at his departure. He took about 15 neutral planets right in the middle of my territory and started to produce starships right next to my capitol, I did something similar to his eastern territory in response. I had been scouting and formulating attack plans, even recruited 3 other friends to play the game just so we can all take him down together. I'm pretty disappointed that he's gone. I was looking forward to ravaging his poorly defended core planets. lol.

I guess you could say my existence and purpose in Fallen Worlds Alpha was to take him down.
motorhead
Anarchist
Anarchist

It will be hard to fight if too large
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

SungSlaver231 wrote:Fell. Most likely capital stolen by Economic Tapestry or motorhead and ragequit. Or they autoabdicated from inactivity. Either way it's the best thing evah! Now it's time to take out motorhead!
Watch ur back motorhead is on the forum. And motorhead took two of my worlds level 2 & 3. No threat what so ever. Your greed will devour you DESTROYER OF WORLDS. SIR MOTORHEAD.
NH620
motorhead
Anarchist
Anarchist

Location only was bad
Hussell
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

So, here's the thing: in a couple of weeks I'm heading off on a month-long trip to the arctic, and off the grid. So my empire will probably be destroyed while I'm gone. I'm considering going out with a bang instead.
whaleduck
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Motorhead has fallen! Motorhead has fallen! Why? Thanks to the Economic Tapestry!

Current List of fairly large empires(to my knowledge):
Economic Tapestry(by far)
Shroud
Amigo Empire
Miguk
Anitoch Empire
FUS
Phoenix Rises Again
Spinward Shroud
Tellurian
Terran Republic
Nero
Solaria

The largest are Shroud, Economic Tapestry and Phoenix Rises Again.
Last edited by whaleduck on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hussell
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I just want to say that Motorhead sent me a polite 'good game' message at the end. I rarely see such good sportsmanship, and want it on record that I respect that very much.