Scripting?

General discussion for the game Anacreon
Kourtious
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Perhaps a game where script is traded and bought?

A sector capital has X slots where scripts can be employed. The sector will be managed by scripts under the Sector Capital. To prevent scripts from overlapping, sectors capitals should be prioritized.

Should I make a new thread about my idea? I cannot fully explain this here.
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

Kourtious wrote:Hahaha! You guessed right. I'm a veteran player with 3 wins and plenty of renown. Right now I'm in Gamma Chara 64 player fest and Headhunter's Game(Custom).
What's your true/usual alias? I always go by Jaerevarr.

In regards to the problem of time-investment, I think merely having a server dedicated to each kind of gameplay would be a nice solution; a server for people who are just learning and another for the hardcore players marked "Enter at your own risk!", the latter only unlocked after some measure of success on the former (conquering at last 50 planets?).
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

catfighter wrote:In regards to the problem of time-investment, I think merely having a server dedicated to each kind of gameplay would be a nice solution; a server for people who are just learning and another for the hardcore players marked "Enter at your own risk!", the latter only unlocked after some measure of success on the former (conquering at last 50 planets?).
Griefer protection with that setup is difficult.
Literally is the new Figuratively
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

Atarlost wrote:
catfighter wrote:In regards to the problem of time-investment, I think merely having a server dedicated to each kind of gameplay would be a nice solution; a server for people who are just learning and another for the hardcore players marked "Enter at your own risk!", the latter only unlocked after some measure of success on the former (conquering at last 50 planets?).
Griefer protection with that setup is difficult.
Well, we could just forcibly remove players upon completion of a pre-specified set of goals (with fair warning, of course), or we could appoint a psuedo-moderator as Grand Protector of the Galaxy and let them deal with any would-be troublemakers.
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."
Aureo-Oreo
Miner
Miner

catfighter wrote:Well, we could just forcibly remove players upon completion of a pre-specified set of goals (with fair warning, of course), or we could appoint a psuedo-moderator as Grand Protector of the Galaxy and let them deal with any would-be troublemakers.
No we don't like rules I suggest more anarchy
I took a calculated risk, but man, am I bad at math.