Anacreon Era III Discussion Thread

General discussion for the game Anacreon
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Uncontested peace has claimed the galaxy. All empires coexist peacefully as the remnants of the last galactic war are dissolved due to heavy neutrino bombardment. Trade routes are flourishing in this new uncontested era, unfortunately the whales have failed as of yet to have returned :cry:
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,
Rays of cosmic waves crashing through still dead night.

Gifts of diamond rays,
Strewn pearls of days not measured,
Treasured gleaming quests fade through the absolute oblivion of infinite time, no matter the direction.

And war died the day it noticed itself,
Peace, yet still dead, peace in the void of voids.
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

yeah, I see a lot of new energy! The sovereigns are back! They heared the call of the galactic saxophons :mrgreen:
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
Accelerando
Anarchist
Anarchist

hark, I bear the Gospel of a New Century to this galaxy
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Saxophon Traders Bullettin
Accelerando wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:44 am
hark, I bear the Gospel of a New Century to this galaxy
This words opened in fact a new vital time for our old galaxy.

Following the waves of galactic sound many new sovereigns have come to populate the galaxy.

Consolidated Consortium, Porkulence, and the two new arrivals of Imperium and "The Gospel of a new century" bring new hope of civilization for the barbaric sectors of the galaxy.

The 2 big powers , Q and Council of worlds are slowly expanding, without hurry.

All is fine :mrgreen:
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Greetings Greetings

The comet of life has cycled back into the system.

Please give ideas and list ideas and improve on other's ideas for "tests".

One idea I just thought of is to have a colony war. The production out put of one single SC's influence circle against others.
Here is a list of ideas::
First: Try and capture the SC.
Second: Disrupt all production making that SC colony useless.
Third: Take production and battle it out in some sacred middle ground.
Fourth: Take production and then take adjacent worlds between the two colonies, or a series of worlds, and battle it out.

This is just one idea of one sort of test. Please give yours, improve on mine. Let's actually try this stuff out.

Also I would like to say that this might be a better way of fighting our wars than the total wars that we have been fighting...
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,

Gifts of diamond rays,
Treasured gleaming quests fade through the absolute oblivion of infinite time, no matter the direction.

NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

TheBugKing wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:14 pm
Greetings Greetings

The comet of life has cycled back into the system.

Please give ideas and list ideas and improve on other's ideas for "tests".

One idea I just thought of is to have a colony war. The production out put of one single SC's influence circle against others.
Here is a list of ideas::
First: Try and capture the SC.
Second: Disrupt all production making that SC colony useless.
Third: Take production and battle it out in some sacred middle ground.
Fourth: Take production and then take adjacent worlds between the two colonies, or a series of worlds, and battle it out.

This is just one idea of one sort of test. Please give yours, improve on mine. Let's actually try this stuff out.

Also I would like to say that this might be a better way of fighting our wars than the total wars that we have been fighting...
That could be fun, might be a little long. Let's see first we would have to find a point in the galaxy.....set up jump beacons sector capitals to that location.....build up and / or bring with us are respective forces and have at thee!!!! 8-)
NH620
Accelerando
Anarchist
Anarchist

Having fun managing my empire, kinda wish there was more of an internal dynamic ecosystem to your empire even as I hope better economic management tools are in the pipeline in the future. And, of course, more players to tussle with. Maybe I'll be able to convince some Twitter people to check it out
Enyalius Jin
Anarchist
Anarchist

Hey All!

Haven't been on here in months, but away from the better half for a month or so and may rejoin. Any news of an Era 4, or is the game pretty much forgotten at this point by George and any other devs?

- Jin
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Enyalius Jin wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:02 pm
Hey All!

Haven't been on here in months, but away from the better half for a month or so and may rejoin. Any news of an Era 4, or is the game pretty much forgotten at this point by George and any other devs?

- Jin
Pretty much forgotten it seems, there hasn't been any messages by George or his team at least.

The game is the same, there are a few new additions playing in the NE corner. The only major news so far is that the empire of Q has now officially acquired 1/5th of the planets in the game. It is quite impressive to see.
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,

Gifts of diamond rays,

Enyalius Jin
Anarchist
Anarchist

TheBugKing wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:26 am
Pretty much forgotten it seems, there hasn't been any messages by George or his team at least.

The game is the same, there are a few new additions playing in the NE corner. The only major news so far is that the empire of Q has now officially acquired 1/5th of the planets in the game. It is quite impressive to see.
Too bad... but not that surprising. I believe I spawned in the NE, but on the SW side of the impassable nebula. Haven't scouted too much. I'll probably make a nuisance of myself and try to headshot a few empires before disappearing again :D

- Jin
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Welcome back Jin! Have a good war! :D
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I'm having issues in the game that seem unusual. The games site is not encrypted or secure on my laptop but the forum is secure and encrypted? I have been repeatedly updating my tech 6 worlds to 7 tech worlds to come back and find them at level 6 tech again. Also have issues with star port 5 upgrade when I set that I come back to that world later and I have to set it again....plus I have had designation changes too . Now I don't know if I got hacked or if it's a bug...I do have 1028 or more worlds or someone who has access to the game itself is messing with me. There is one very interesting designation change that was explain to me back George may have to look into it. World Q G 4400 was designated as a trillium mining world is now ( from time stamp period of 4306 00:00 or less to present time stamp) a starship yard in the Rift where Ramjets and Jump ships can only travel......and that is if you can use Ramjets which I was only able to move ships once....still trying to find the combination and location where that worked. All in all this is driving me crazy.
NH620
Enyalius Jin
Anarchist
Anarchist

Finnian wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:35 pm
Welcome back Jin! Have a good war! :D
Well within 2 cycles, I completely destroyed a 70+ planet empire... Oops :D :D :D

Still, I'm quickly reminded of all the bugs and lack of features that frustrated me the first time around... so I'm probably not here for long.

- Jin
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

NIGHTHAWK620 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:03 pm
I'm having issues in the game that seem unusual. The games site is not encrypted or secure on my laptop but the forum is secure and encrypted? I have been repeatedly updating my tech 6 worlds to 7 tech worlds to come back and find them at level 6 tech again. Also have issues with star port 5 upgrade when I set that I come back to that world later and I have to set it again....plus I have had designation changes too . Now I don't know if I got hacked or if it's a bug...I do have 1028 or more worlds or someone who has access to the game itself is messing with me. There is one very interesting designation change that was explain to me back George may have to look into it. World Q G 4400 was designated as a trillium mining world is now ( from time stamp period of 4306 00:00 or less to present time stamp) a starship yard in the Rift where Ramjets and Jump ships can only travel......and that is if you can use Ramjets which I was only able to move ships once....still trying to find the combination and location where that worked. All in all this is driving me crazy.
it's a total mistery! :shock:
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Soon a bullettin will appear.. So many events! The galaxy is a volcano of emotions!
IN GEORGE WE TRUST