Emperor's Journal

General discussion for the game Anacreon
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:03 pm

::4388:07.25::

Dark have been my dreams of late,

the spread of light thoughts on dark days and the flight of dark thoughts on light rays leave me upside down,

bringing me right side up,

stretch, twisted, bent but not broken, the heat of my being churns the machine of war at my fingers, my hands, my eyes, my mind connecting to your mind across the expanse...

Deeply I beseech the silence not to be silent, resolutely I ponder the noise, absolutely I bring myself to bare upon those who are left when I get there.
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,
Rays of cosmic waves crashing through still dead night.

TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:35 pm

Ripping through and spilling through into the galaxy the The Bug King became aware that we were in the midst of the Hegemony's empire itself. We immediately attacked. We tore his flimsy empire to shreds. Weakly he attempted to chase us and defend his worlds before hunkering down on his habitable worlds to weather the storm. What a kind and benevolent leader they have. Hegemony's citizens didn't even have a chance, they are truly free, free to die is all you get in the Auroran Hegemony.

After breaching the galaxy, we made directly for the South East sector and split his empire in two. Unbeknownst to us, L.W., Windsor, and the empire of Imperium had allied and were engaging in a desperate war. We freed up some undefended jump beacons for them. Once there, Windsor freely romped and raved, taking SC's at will. The Imperium, long the ultimate enemy of the Bugz, found their selves fighting side by side. Along with Windsor, the three forced the Hegemony into submission to accept terms of surrender. What a beautiful thing it was. I hear there are some photos floating about somewhere.

After the Imperium had Hegemony on the run, words were being exchanged between them and the vial A.H. The A.H.'s war of ideas seemed to be more effective against the Imperium than the flash and thunder of the cannon, and the Imperium retired, abandoning the Bugz and Windsor to fight on their own against the Auroran Hegemony. This is not a good ally.

The Windsor and the Bugz are not ally's so we hijacked their computers, played kitten movies on all of their televisions, and while they weren't looking deleted them from reality. Now the Imperium can peacefully have the North to itself, unless the A.H. defeat him first.

The day is not without it's surprises! GOOD LUCK CONTESTANTS!!!!!!!
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,

L.W., Windsor
Anarchist
Anarchist

Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:49 pm

AHCK!!!!!!!!

I've been.... DELETED!!!!!!! AAHHHH......... ....... . . .
The H in H2O is Hexacarbide. The H in Hexacarbide is Hexacarbide. Heaven is made out of Hexacarbide!!!

TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Sun May 20, 2018 1:06 pm

Galactic Time
::4418:24.45::

A dark time approaches. Word from the ether compliments those which exist within the galaxy. We have noticed mathematical fluctuations on the edges of void that do foretell a big crunch. IT IS TRUE! I SWEAR IT! The end is nigh!!! It says it right there in the writing.

I have established the empire of 03. They are a colonizing race, those who wish to live in harmony within the borders of 03 flock to our empire daily from places such as "The Great Nebula", "The Rift", "The South Flatland's". I have no idea what these people are talking about, maybe they are making it up to protect their identity. As with all travelers though, they enjoy to travel. So I have granted them that mode of living by creating "The Doctrine of Colonization", essentially they are all allowed the freedoms and comforts of living in society without needing to partake in society. We have many volunteers for many aspects of 03 society. Mostly those who flee their regions enjoy doing familiar work and continue to do so in such accommodated capacity as can be achieved by the 03 government.

It is my long held belief, since the foundation of 03, that these "refugees", if you will, are merely seeking peace in their war torn lives, but have a common identity among others not tied to the former empires. They call themselves "homeless", "abandoned", "wander-lost", and one child said she was "chosen among the stars". I seriously think they are all simply mentally damaged from too much atmospheric radiation and environmental degradation on their home worlds, but what do I know?

I am happy these days. The old wars are a distant memory. The galaxy that I long knew as a fiery lake of ash and plasma is now a peaceful land of inhabitants. There are the normal situations of course: take overs, violent wars of colonization against independent worlds, rebellions of every kind, general chaos among the less informed, but that is O.K. I have a fear though, a growing shadow under threat. These peaceful times may not last and the Great Galaxy is on the path to collapse. Everywhere there are whispers; "It's written in the sky!" one said. So I looked, and there it was... What should we do in these last days then? All out war? Blissfully fall into the abyss? Continue our daily task until there is no task to daily? From upon the thrown of conscience that has been bestowed to me, I dare say we should form the bonds we wish we could have after this coming "collapse", this "big crunch", and perhaps, just maybe, whatever replaces this place will be more than what we wanted and more than what we expected and we will be able to be less so that others can be more.

Signing off as the sky falls into fire and flames,

The Bug King, King of the Bugzzzzzzz, Emperor of Aelion, Overseer of the 03
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,

TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Sat May 26, 2018 1:20 pm

::4424:23.46::

FORWARD TO BATTLE!!!!!!!

Forth across the stars I do tread.
Against the calm I struggle to not become dead.

By Fire, By Might, By Glorious Retribution: FORWARD TO BATTLE!!!!!!!

PROTOCOL EXTERMINATION: ACTIVATED

The Bug King
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,

TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:11 am

::4435:11.05::

Emperor's Journal

Date: 4435:11.05
Heading: SSE to Extra Galactic space
Mission: Protocol Extermination
Fleet: Armageddon Fleet

The galaxy has descended deep into the darkness. Gigadeathers rampage across the expanse. Many empires have already collapsed, there are a few that have departed. Word reached our ears that the Saxophone Traders Union heard the call of a great Saxophone that would sound at the end of the age, they have answered the call and departed. It was an honor to wage war by there side, with them, and once more by there side. The Imperium fled with gifts abounding, it is unknown to where. Reports suggest to another dimension, again. The door way seems to be a grand technology that only the Bugz graced once.

With the mighty gifts of the gracious Imperium, long the lone enemy of the Bugzzzzzzz until the rise of the Hegemony, we surged forth with the forces of pent up nature to do battle with the galaxy. Soviet fell, but that empire clings to existence by some glorious hope of seeing the end. The Newbie has fallen and departed the galaxy in righteous resignation. The Grome Collective took heavy losses as they waged war against the Bugz, along side the herald of the galaxy--the Saxophone Traders Union. However, we formed a new alliance and attacked the Auroran Hegemony, Bane of the Galactic South. Together, we three dismantled the mighty Hegemony. Now only their formidable Capitals of fallen regions stand as lonely sentinels abandoned to fade into the memory of a distant and glorious past.

Now, with ragged fleets, worn out boots, and desperate hopes, the Bugzzzzzzz set out for the end: The Last Armageddon March. We have known universes beyond and waged war across the stars. We have set foot in each corner of this vast galaxy. Throughout the 3rd Era we have brought wave after wave of plague upon the worlds and their inhabinants. Now, with the major powers having abandoned the galaxy ahead of the end, only the Bugz remain, and we will sweep the remaining empires aside. The last of the galaxy will tremble before the unstoppable advancing wave of the endless Bugzzzzzzz.

George help you all. Aelion rises once again.

The Bug King, Emperor of Aelion
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,