PM's Playership Drones - Upgrading Drones

Freeform discussion about anything related to modding Transcendence.
vitara
Anarchist
Anarchist

Hi there!
I've downloaded PM's PSD mod and have just managed to field-repair my first-ever "drone" which is a Ronin Type B. Once the field repairs are done, the ship obviously has nothing more than a reactor and armor, but when I typed "Q" for squadron, the only command that shows up is "Configuration" (or "Wait" in other cases). I read from the readme file that there are other commands that would allow me to "Connect" to the ship drone and loot/jettison stuff from/to it and even take command of it (so I could fly it to a friendly station to install other armor, shields and weapons onto it), but they don't show up in the Squadron menu. How do I enable the menu of commands for PSD in the game?
Also, I noticed that when I take the drone to a friendly station, nothing happens to it, for example it doesn't dock at the station like I do so there's no way I could get its armor repaired (so it behaves exactly like a drone) nor could I use any of my armor patches on it, but the readme file says "Better haul it to a friendly station for better equipment!". Is this normal?
vitara
Anarchist
Anarchist

Hi - sorry for any inconvenience caused - I've solved my own problem. The commands can be pulled up by pressing "C". :lol: