Quick question

Freeform discussion about anything related to modding Transcendence.
Keedo420
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

OK, it's been a while since I worked on my mod and as explained already in my mod's thread, I'm having to start over. Anyway, this may or not be a problem but I'm curious why the notes (the text between <!-- -->) in the top part (DocType) are not green, but in the bottom part (TranscendenceExtension) they are. I've examined other extensions that have notes in the DocType and they are all green but I don't see anything different about them that would explain why mine are not. I'm probably missing something painfully obvious but I'm just not seeing it. Anyone have thoughts on this?
Keedo420
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Aha!! Nevermind! Turns out the code doesn't like having a note at the top. It went green after I moved <!ENTITY unidLostEmpires "0xE4200000"> above the note. :) I only wish I'd figured it out before I made this thread. :oops:
Star Weaver
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: . . . between the stars and the warm black sky . . .

Umm, that is wholly about how your editor (scite?) thinks xml bits should be placed relative to each other. I'm fairly sure comments anywhere after the <?...?> bit are amceptable, at least to trans.
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

At one time they weren't, but I think it was reported changed, yes.
Literally is the new Figuratively