Question : how to stop abandoned stations being attacked

Freeform discussion about anything related to modding Transcendence.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I have tried to stop the new version from continuing to attack a station after it is dead - failed.

last effort resulted in a Thermal Explosion from a Missile throwing NPC - think it was a MAG, not sure.

but I can't seem to lock onto the station anger & or I am trying to apply the Station Anger code wrong...

Has anyone else tackled this ?
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

George knows about it, it happened to him on his last Twitch stream. Getting it fixed is probably already be on his to-do list, and NMS has a ticket up on Ministry with a save file where it’s happening.

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Thank You,
While I was SURE it was nothing making anyone else happy -

I figured that with over a THOUSAND creative people ( that we know of ) that play this game almost as much as we do , that somebody took it to task for their own games and I hoping they could share their secret with the rest of us until George ( or his designee ) had the time to look into it.

And I am sure I am seriously misusing the station anger code, RPC would probably strange me if he saw some of the mess I tried :)
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..