Help Wanted: Commonwealth Police Mod

Freeform discussion about anything related to modding Transcendence.
Burzmali
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Since the discussion in the other thread, I have been working on a mod to add a police force to the Transcendence Universe. This project assumes that the Commonwealth Police exist to enforce the laws of the Commonwealth by monitoring for contraband, and apprehending criminals. The police do not handle problems with pirates and enemies of the Commonwealth, these are the responsibility of the Commonwealth Militia and Fleet respectfully. The primary enemy of the Commonwealth Police is the Black Market, whom the clash with regularly.

With that in mind, I am looking for assistance in a few areas to try to complete this mod. To be specific, I am seeking the following:

1. Folks who are willing to test pieces of the mod for errors and balance
2. Folks with an artistic bent willing to lend a some time to make a few models (I would like to add at least 2 new images with this mod)

If you're interested, send me a PM.

Thanks.
F50
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

If you put the beta pieces up on Xelarus then anyone can post here as fancy takes them.

If not...then possibly I can test...Possibly code missions...

If it is possible, can you set the BM to enemy at rank 3 except for special missions that would require docking with them? Its really annoying to accidentally get yourself killed by lord Mikeno.