Roleplay: The Forum, The Castle and The Players

A subforum to talk about gaming, new blockbusters and cool indie games.
Dalva
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Tell me how the icarus device works :D
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Okay, the Icarus device. What it is is a big copper torus (circle) and a ultra-heavy duty magnetron (which the Stephinians are experts at making). When the magnetron it switched on, it sends a pulse of microwaves that flow into the torus, and collect there. The center of the torus gets ionized, has lower potential, and all the energy is dumped into one tiny point. This forms a wormhole, a rip in space time, like a black hole but a black hola has a singularity on one end, and a wormhole has another wormhole. Then, the microwaves flow into the newly formed wormhole, expanding it, and you fly through. Of course, that's the simplest answer, and the Stephinian device which evolved from this primitive concept is much more usefull and complex.
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

This thread got derailed, so does anybody want to start over? It gave me something to look forward to when I get on the computer.
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad
Dalva
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

lets restart :D

you start the story