Modelers!

Talk about anything not related to Transcendence.
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Everyone who is even slightly skilled with a 3D modeling progam must listen to me. I am a member of another community, which is short on and in requrement of modelers. I recently had a sub-idea for an epic idea that would remove one of the major limits the game this community is based around, Garry's Mod.

The idea was this: There are two majorly used packs of models in Garrysmod: PHX3 and SBMP. M-Class is a thing created by one of the members of this community that shrinks the player so that the size limitations that the engine puts on the maps for this game can be extended greatly. However, there is no effective way to shrink "props", the 3D models that things are created out of in Garry's Mod, so the only way to make the M-Class mod effective is to edit the models down to a much smaller scale.

I need two things: permission from the original creators of these model packs, and modelers to do the actual shrinking (or someone could suggest a way to automate this process somehow). Currently, we do not have either, but I see no reason for the original creators of these packs to refuse.

The community forums are here:
http://Wiremod.com
(there is another forum called Facepunch studios, but I highly suggest you do not go there.)

Who wants to help with this?
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Ehmm... Nobody seems interested. This is a bit important you know. To me at least.
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad