The great pyramids of Off Topic

Talk about anything not related to Transcendence.
Aury
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Somewhere in the Frontier on a Hycrotan station, working on new ships.

Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:[quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?
The Kuiper stargate leads to the Centauri system (which is not included in v1).

There is a chain of gates leading from Sol to St. Katharine's, but it is not included in v1 (it probably will be in future version).
I didn't even see you reply till just now. :roll:

Thanks a bunch. Helps a lot.

Wolfy wrote:
george moromisato wrote:[quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

There is a chain of gates leading from Sol to St. Katharine's, but it is not included in v1 (it probably will be in future version).
:o :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

O_o

:D

expanding the quarantine zone? :D
Probably not, remember within the Commonwealth there are things from earth.
oh, I meant as in "adding more systems that are playable" rather than "making the canonical quarantine zone bigger"

Oh, got it now. Yeah it would be intersting to see Sol and the various early systems obviously they had no actual habitable planets though it could be interesting to have a mission to sol as transport or such, anyway.

Side note: If we get this quote box any bigger its going to be several pages long.
why are people is talking about v1.00? is it already released??? :shock:
and i never see Sol System in v0.99c, so how can you guys visit earth? mods? :?:

and yeah, i think this is the biggest quote i ever see lol
Really? this entire thing is only 1.4 screens in height...
Anyways, no, 1.0 is NOT released, and .99c DOES NOT have sol (you'd need to mod in the whole system)
well if you still use 800x600px screen, you might see this as several page long.
A better focum engine would trim the vertical padding when you nest thsi many quotes, or not pad so much in the first place.
There's something called a quote bomb where the forum's boarders actually break

phpbb2 forums are extremely succeptable to these[/quote]

Yeah, I've seen one of those on another forum.[/quote]

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
For the lulz of all of us
Except the ones who are banned
But there's no sense crying over every last bot
You just keep on modding till you're ready to drop
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

DOCTOROCTOGONAPUS BLAGHH!!!
*fires his lazar at wolfy*[/quote]
Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
digdug wrote:argh, please stop making nested quotes ! :!: or else! :twisted:

(else means: the Iocrym will land on your foot with their big blue box command ship) :D
Aww digdug... D:

Actually, yeah, it was getting kind of out of hand... (and I knew that, but posting something portal AND transcendence related was too much to pass up...)
We should have a thread in off topic just for quote pyramids.
Seconded, and quoted.

That first one looks like it's about to blow if it gets quoted again.
It still has a ways to go... ^^
So who's going to quote it?
i think this one is going to blow too... it's just time... :D
I'll quote both at once. :twisted:[/quote]I wonder why we suddenly seem to have lost all maturity in this thread... :?
I mean, I would not be surprised if I was doing this on the gpgnet forums, but here...?[/quote]

I think every forum winds up with a thread like this eventually. Since nobody saw fit to create a special thread for the madness in OT it's surfaced here. Just be glad it's all in one place.[/quote]

Yep. At least it showed up in Off Topic, and not somewhere else.[/quote]... This isn't off topic schilcote...[/quote]

We should kill this one and start another in Off Topic. It's starting to push the limits of my monitor.[/quote]

Here you go atarlost.
(shpOrder gPlayership 'barrelRoll)
(plySetGenome gPlayer (list 'Varalyn 'nonBinary))
Homelab Servers: Xeon Silver 4110, 16GB | Via Quadcore C4650, 16GB | Athlon 200GE, 8GB | i7 7800X, 32GB | Threadripper 1950X, 32GB | Atom x5 8350, 4GB | Opteron 8174, 16GB | Xeon E5 2620 v3, 8GB | 2x Xeon Silver 4116, 96GB, 2x 1080ti | i7 8700, 32GB, 6500XT
Workstations & Render machines: Threadripper 3990X, 128GB, 6900XT | Threadripper 2990WX, 32GB, 1080ti | Xeon Platinum 8173M, 48GB, 1070ti | R9 3900X, 16GB, Vega64 | 2x E5 2430L v2, 24GB, 970 | R7 3700X, 32GB, A6000
Gaming Systems: R9 5950X, 32GB, 6700XT
Office Systems: Xeon 5318Y, 256GB, A4000
Misc Systems: R5 3500U, 20GB | R5 2400G, 16GB | i5 7640X, 16GB, Vega56 | E5 2620, 8GB, R5 260 | P4 1.8ghz, 0.75GB, Voodoo 5 5500 | Athlon 64 x2 4400+, 1.5GB, FX 5800 Ultra | Pentium D 3.2ghz, 4GB, 7600gt | Celeron g460, 8GB, 730gt | 2x Athlon FX 74, 8GB, 8800gts 512 | FX 9590, 16GB, R9 295x2 | E350, 8GB | Phenom X4 2.6ghz, 16GB, 8800gt | random core2 duo/atom/i5/i7 laptops
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:[quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:
george moromisato wrote:[quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

O_o

oh, I meant as in "adding more systems that are playable" rather than "making the canonical quarantine zone bigger"

Oh, got it now. Yeah it would be intersting to see Sol and the various early systems obviously they had no actual habitable planets though it could be interesting to have a mission to sol as transport or such, anyway.

Side note: If we get this quote box any bigger its going to be several pages long.
and i never see Sol System in v0.99c, so how can you guys visit earth? mods? :?:

Anyways, no, 1.0 is NOT released, and .99c DOES NOT have sol (you'd need to mod in the whole system)
well if you still use 800x600px screen, you might see this as several page long.
A better focum engine would trim the vertical padding when you nest thsi many quotes, or not pad so much in the first place.

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

(else means: the Iocrym will land on your foot with their big blue box command ship) :D
Aww digdug... D:

Actually, yeah, it was getting kind of out of hand... (and I knew that, but posting something portal AND transcendence related was too much to pass up...)
Seconded, and quoted.

I'll quote both at once. :twisted:[/quote]I wonder why we suddenly seem to have lost all maturity in this thread... :?
I mean, I would not be surprised if I was doing this on the gpgnet forums, but here...?[/quote]

I think every forum winds up with a thread like this eventually. Since nobody saw fit to create a special thread for the madness in OT it's surfaced here. Just be glad it's all in one place.[/quote]

Yep. At least it showed up in Off Topic, and not somewhere else.[/quote]... This isn't off topic schilcote...[/quote]

We should kill this one and start another in Off Topic. It's starting to push the limits of my monitor.[/quote]

Here you go atarlost.[/quote]
I was thinking of starting a new pyramid. This one requires horizontal scrolling.
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:[quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

I was thinking of starting a new pyramid. This one requires horizontal scrolling.[/quote]

Nah, those quote-less quote pyramids are no fun. This one is much better.
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad
Aury
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Somewhere in the Frontier on a Hycrotan station, working on new ships.

schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
schilcote wrote:[quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

I was thinking of starting a new pyramid. This one requires horizontal scrolling.[/quote]

Nah, those quote-less quote pyramids are no fun. This one is much better.[/quote]I'm not sure if this one will break... it might just get longer and longer...
Homelab Servers: Xeon Silver 4110, 16GB | Via Quadcore C4650, 16GB | Athlon 200GE, 8GB | i7 7800X, 32GB | Threadripper 1950X, 32GB | Atom x5 8350, 4GB | Opteron 8174, 16GB | Xeon E5 2620 v3, 8GB | 2x Xeon Silver 4116, 96GB, 2x 1080ti | i7 8700, 32GB, 6500XT
Workstations & Render machines: Threadripper 3990X, 128GB, 6900XT | Threadripper 2990WX, 32GB, 1080ti | Xeon Platinum 8173M, 48GB, 1070ti | R9 3900X, 16GB, Vega64 | 2x E5 2430L v2, 24GB, 970 | R7 3700X, 32GB, A6000
Misc Systems: R5 3500U, 20GB | R5 2400G, 16GB | i5 7640X, 16GB, Vega56 | E5 2620, 8GB, R5 260 | P4 1.8ghz, 0.75GB, Voodoo 5 5500 | Athlon 64 x2 4400+, 1.5GB, FX 5800 Ultra | Pentium D 3.2ghz, 4GB, 7600gt | Celeron g460, 8GB, 730gt | 2x Athlon FX 74, 8GB, 8800gts 512 | FX 9590, 16GB, R9 295x2 | E350, 8GB | Phenom X4 2.6ghz, 16GB, 8800gt | random core2 duo/atom/i5/i7 laptops
Bobby
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:[quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

Nah, those quote-less quote pyramids are no fun. This one is much better.[/quote]I'm not sure if this one will break... it might just get longer and longer...[/quote]

There's only one way to find out.
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:[quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

Nah, those quote-less quote pyramids are no fun. This one is much better.[/quote]I'm not sure if this one will break... it might just get longer and longer...[/quote]

So?
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:[quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]
Well if it gets much bigger I'm going to have to boycott this thread. Scrolling a few inches is okay on occasion, but once I have to scroll more than half a screen width I'm out of here.
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Atarlost wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:[quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]
Well if it gets much bigger I'm going to have to boycott this thread. Scrolling a few inches is okay on occasion, but once I have to scroll more than half a screen width I'm out of here.[/quote]

Umm.... I think you're missing the point. Oversized quote pyramids are the point. That's what this thread is for.
Bobby
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:[quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]
Well if it gets much bigger I'm going to have to boycott this thread. Scrolling a few inches is okay on occasion, but once I have to scroll more than half a screen width I'm out of here.[/quote]

Umm.... I think you're missing the point. Oversized quote pyramids are the point. That's what this thread is for.[/quote]

I have to scroll quite far to quote, but can still read most of the new posts easily.

vertical scrolling is completely unavoidable.
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Bobby wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:[quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

Umm.... I think you're missing the point. Oversized quote pyramids are the point. That's what this thread is for.[/quote]

I have to scroll quite far to quote, but can still read most of the new posts easily.

vertical scrolling is completely unavoidable.[/quote]
It's the scrolling to reach the quote button that's so annoying.
Aury
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Atarlost wrote:
Bobby wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:[quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

It's the scrolling to reach the quote button that's so annoying.[/quote]Guys, I really doubt this one is going to break
Bobby
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Bobby wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:[quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

It's the scrolling to reach the quote button that's so annoying.[/quote]Guys, I really doubt this one is going to break[/quote]

That's ok, it may eventually.

Also, if this was a real step pyramid, and it hasn't collapsed yet, it would take a long time to climb to the top, depending on the size of the steps.
Aury
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Bobby wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:[quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

It's the scrolling to reach the quote button that's so annoying.[/quote]Guys, I really doubt this one is going to break[/quote]hasn't broken my monitors yet! (dual monitors X3)
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Wolfy wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Bobby wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:[quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

It's the scrolling to reach the quote button that's so annoying.[/quote]Guys, I really doubt this one is going to break[/quote]hasn't broken my monitors yet! (dual monitors X3)[/quote]

At what point do quote pyramids usually break?
Fatboy
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Bobby wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
schilcote wrote:[quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

It's the scrolling to reach the quote button that's so annoying.[/quote]Guys, I really doubt this one is going to break[/quote]hasn't broken my monitors yet! (dual monitors X3)[/quote]

At what point do quote pyramids usually break?[/quote]
Doesn't this get tiring?