Bit.ly bundle and irc (in particular)

Discuss the community, including forums, xelerus, wiki, chat, and trac.
alterecco
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

We have quite a few links to important resources and things of import at the moment to share with the community. Particularly in irc there is a limited amount of space on which these links can be posted.

Bit.ly provide an excellent service to bundle links on one page, along with some nice stat tracking and previews etc.

I have created such a bundle for Transcendence here and would like some feedback.

Should we remove some of the other links we have in out irc topic in favour of that link, and if so, what other information should go there?

Please note. It is possible to add collaborators for that bundle (i think) that will not limit administration to me alone. It is also possible to reorder the list and delete obsolete links.

Personally i think this is a great resource and would like to see it used more. Particularly the click tracking could be fun to see develop in the future.
blizgerg
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I like it!I I've been having trouble trying to use the links in the topic and this solves that nicely.
Silly on #transcendence
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Its certainly useful on IRC as it keeps the topic size quite small which is really useful.