Stars and Sovereigns

Post about your finished mods here.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

The Universe is dangerous place and with danger comes a demand to grow , to find a good leader with skill......

Are you the One? Lets find out.

Black Market adds to the Promotions by providing a wing-man based on level :)
Ferians hate illegal miners too : stop in and see them about missions :)
Paying Debts clears the immediate area of ships hunting you. No more fighting to get away from the station after you paid them off.

I had an insurance company die horribly because 1.07a is not happy with my insurance policy fine print :)
so to not waste the Entity number I changed the station to a " Security Service "
( operates only in the given system you found the station, will not go past the gate with you.)
for a price you can store items at the stations or hire guards for your ship: they will NOT protect you from Defective Autons and you can still die with their service " protecting " you because they do wander off chasing a target ( pirates ).

Ice Planets are active, you will like them :)
Medium frost asteroids are cool places to find stuff but beware of salvagers, esp the T-3.

Armor is Key feature in the Adventure : it relates to the Dall Sphere Mission.....and the " new friends " you will find.
You CAN NOT jettison Armor, you must sell it , the Arcology will not buy Armor either , you should go to an armor dealer because it relates to a mission. And do not think of trying to donate the armor to escape STK with my 60K credits: i thought of that too.

The radioactive station named " Galactic devices " has a mission for the player, Inspired by the Sphere mission but not as fancy, almost as difficult but what it lacks in style it makes up for in difficulty in actually getting the mission.
it is the ONLY way to get a Solon Industries ID, without the ID the rest of the stations they have with goodies are useless......and don't believe everything you read..../you might find they are not telling the truth about what they are up to.

"Galactic Machines" is a Tinker , just to clear that up :) they are " different " in a very Alien sort of way.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
ShaunWilkinson
Anarchist
Anarchist

been reading your notes on the development so far and I must say it sounds extremely impressive. Could be one of the largest total mods released so far
I am the One and Only
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

ShaunWilkinson wrote:been reading your notes on the development so far and I must say it sounds extremely impressive. Could be one of the largest total mods released so far
Noo, I realized along time ago that I am horrible compared the Great Authors of .xml we have here. the adventure is very different, in the way I did the Armor handling .

I did make many useful things easy like some weapons can be installed or taken out with a station: " disposable " cargo expansions .
stations that can fix you if your hit with device damage or blindness ; I grouped things , if they sell it they should buy it, if it relates directly to their business they should sell it or buy it.
tinkers will also repair devices, dry docks do too. I think I had weapon dealers fix weapons too but I forget.

the Most powerful "weapon" I ever made is actually Ammo and was inspired by erik :) the "Smart MAG".
it is the 900HexageneMAG. I cleared Charon system with that Ammo.

ONE THING I never tested....because the transports were not destroyed during testing was the "Insurance claim" feature I added to stations where you can order stuff . when you order stuff and the transport is destroyed they say " take it up with your insurance ", I made it so that you COULD. BUT i NEVER GOT TO TEST IT. :( :) but I am sure it works, I did worse code instructions on the black market that work just fine, so I am sure the insurance part is ok.

shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

a great honor to a author is to actually know something is played and useful to a player.

christian 08.01.2012 01:30

Hey, I used this Mod on the demonstration video of BC304 Daedalus Class V3.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZYxRMNmxxQ

the video is 30.9 Mbs and a great show of force by the Adventure as well as his ship.

I did note that destroying a Huygens Cruiser reads 0 but I do not know how to alter that:
I have tried to edit the endings for destroyed to read " will not be reaching the galactic core " or if ended the game properly " continues toward the galactic core " but the game resisted it in several versions that i tried that.