An idea for getting many new players into this game.

Post ideas & suggestions you have pertaining to the game here.
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

Those who can : please do.
Those who can't : Blog, Post about the games and give the links to the game on Twitter, Tumblr, etc ( and do not forget the facebook page needs visitors and posters too.) : Love and appreciation is Just as powerful as money, spread the word, Hear the callings of Domina and build Our Fleet Strong.
I second that. :mrgreen:
.....cry without weeping......
.....talk without speaking......
.....scream without raising your voice......
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

....but I realized most of you are scaredy cats when in comes to social networking. Yep zombies are out there, even vampires and other monsters too but......be not afraid. (Don't mind me if you find this absurdly dull). I'm not really good in promoting this in my second home(FB) but a good backing up from friends should do the trick(i hope). :wink:
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

erik dela cruz wrote:....but I realized most of you are scaredy cats when in comes to social networking. Yep zombies are out there, even vampires and other monsters too but......be not afraid. (Don't mind me if you find this absurdly dull). I'm not really good in promoting this in my second home(FB) but a good backing up from friends should do the trick(i hope). :wink:
The term is grognards. Back in our day you had independently hosted blogs by people who wrote stuff in them. Like, actual content. And they would link to content on other blogs. And occasionally if the blogger liked comments enough to put up with moderating them people would be able to comment anonymously.
Literally is the new Figuratively
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Oh hi Atarlost. Nice to see you. I'm not in to blogging (tho they say FB & Twitter is considered a micro-blog). I guess we can try Volyren Nightsongs' idea and may you make it smashingly cool. :)
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I'm not claiming to have a blog. I've never felt I could find enough worthwhile to say.
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Atarlost wrote:I'm not claiming to have a blog. I've never felt I could find enough worthwhile to say.
Naah. I think you're just being modest. :)
FourFire
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

People can find many things to say, a great deal of it illrrelevant and not worthwhile (according to my own standards) keep firmly in mind Sturgeon's Law and, please, by all means do not be the 99%.
(func(Admin Response)= true){
if(admin func(amiable) = true)
Create func(Helpful Posts)
else func(Keep Calm and Post derisive topics)}
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

FourFire wrote:People can find many things to say, a great deal of it illrrelevant and not worthwhile (according to my own standards) keep firmly in mind Sturgeon's Law and, please, by all means do not be the 99%.
And this is why I never started a blog.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Nice to know your thoughts on that, Atar ;)
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
FourFire
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I am most glad that my presence can inspire such camaraderie.
If the answer to the question posed by the OP has been resolved and delivered then I suggest that this thread be locked and done :)
(func(Admin Response)= true){
if(admin func(amiable) = true)
Create func(Helpful Posts)
else func(Keep Calm and Post derisive topics)}
Matt
Anarchist
Anarchist

Are there any updates on porting to android? I would love to see transcendence on my samsung galaxy tab 7 plus and if there is like a proof of consept i would love to try it out
digdug
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

double thread hijacking!

thread locked.
thank you

Matt, Gambitdash was working on a linux and Mac port. Study of the source code revealed that it's not a straightforward job to do. Porting to a tablet or mobile will require even more effort since the developer would need to completely redesign the game controls.