Full name of the Commonwealth

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

What's the full name of the Commonwealth (is it the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania)?

Also, why are the Majestic-12 sending bots to check on this forum?
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad
LordSutekh
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

North Atlantic Commonwealth according to the texture released in TransArt.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Majestic-12 as in THE MJ-12?
Seriously?.......

ok: if you MUST know: for many years past it was determined that the best weapon ideas and designs come from Sci-Fi minds: from the most insane to most AWESOME.

Back in the 60's an Impulse Engine was tested by NASA, Laser ( Ray) guns, Kevlar, flip phones ( communicators) the Shoe Phone, the laser pen, spy cameras so \small you can fit them on tiny insects.........

Or you could mean the Distributed Computing Project (AKA) "Majestic-12" which is trying to index the Internet gratuitous political insult redacted.

The NSA has built a structure in ...where are those Mormon people?..that place, where-ever .
the Internet Archive : http://www.archive.org/ is doing just fine without MJ=12's help.
Last edited by Atarlost on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removing political insult
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

shanejfilomena wrote:Majestic-12 as in THE MJ-12?
Seriously?.......

ok: if you MUST know: for many years past it was determined that the best weapon ideas and designs come from Sci-Fi minds: from the most insane to most AWESOME.

Back in the 60's an Impulse Engine was tested by NASA, Laser ( Ray) guns, Kevlar, flip phones ( communicators) the Shoe Phone, the laser pen, spy cameras so \small you can fit them on tiny insects.........

Or you could mean the Distributed Computing Project (AKA) "Majestic-12" which is trying to index the Internet gratuitous political insult redacted.

The NSA has built a structure in ...where are those Mormon people?..that place, where-ever .
the Internet Archive : http://www.archive.org/ is doing just fine without MJ=12's help.
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I think I should be offended. But that computing project is probably what I saw down in the "active users" box.
Last edited by Atarlost on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removing politically incendiary quoted material to match source post.
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

MY Bad :

I did not actually mean it come out that way.

What I was thinking and what I typed were not the same.

Initially I was trying to poke fun at two very different organizations with the same name.

I have no idea, other then recently reading news, how I managed to come out crazier then usual.

Srry.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..