CSC Terra stuck in Vori Starsystem, please help !

Found a bug in the game? Post it in one of the applicable sub forums depending on the version you are using. Tech support is also available in the Tech Support subforum.
Hunterfanta
Anarchist
Anarchist

Hi everybody.
I recently found the csc terra. The Problem is that if i dock and visit the bridge, i will only get a text message saying that "Admiral Decker is leaning over some screans yadda yadda..." The Csc itself is stuck in the flying animation, meaning that there is propulsion fire coming out of the engines, but it wont move forward.
I also visited the next system, which is Dantalion for me. There i found the CSC Antarctica. If i dock onto that, they will take me to the Commander, and the dialogue if decker has sent me comes up, even if i didn't receive the mission from him.
Then i did some testing : Destroying it by myself : No reaction from CSC Terra
Letting it flee : No reaction either
letting the aquilas destroy it : Nope. didn't work

My current rank is fleet commander, i successfully defended Point Juno and regained the lost Lamplighter Prototype.
the Version is transcendence 1.3 with Corporate Command.
I want to retrieve the Lamplighter for the Heretic System. Please help me with that.
Sorry for any english issues, im from germany ^^
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Is the CSC Terra still moving or under attack from some enemy? If not, there may be a bug, since you seem to fulfill the requisite criteria.
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.
Hunterfanta
Anarchist
Anarchist

PM wrote:Is the CSC Terra still moving or under attack from some enemy? If not, there may be a bug, since you seem to fulfill the requisite criteria.
There is fire coming out from the engines, but the csc wont move a bit. as i said it is "stuck" on the same position. it was under attack from an ares commune but it destroyed said commune ( before i arrived, i only discovered the destroyed commune right next to the intact csc)
TVR
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Can you upload the save file? Are you using any mods?

Antarctica's behavior is OK, but CSC Terra's is strange.
Fiction is reality, simplified for mass consumption.
PGP: 0x940707ED, 5DB8 4CB4 1EF5 E987 18A0 CD99 3554 3C13 9407 07ED
Bitcoin: 1LLDr7pnZDjXVT5mMDrkqRKkAPByPCQiXQ