Anacreon Era 2 Gameplay Guide and FAQ

General discussion for the game Anacreon
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

And another thing: I have two problems: I have a Jumpship yard that declare it's producing 20 eldricth in 1 watch but in fact it does'nt produce nothing! How is possible?

The same thing happend for a starship yard that declare a production of 11 minotaur in 1 watch but it's false. It produce 0 minotaur in 1 watch
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

:? curious! If I set the production 50% Adamant and 50% Eldricht The jumpship yard starting both the productions, if I set 100% Eldricht it totally stop to produce
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
WorldsStrongestNerd
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I think you are looking under the starship or jumpship tab which shows what you can be producing, not the actual production. Basically, your world is not getting something it needs. If for example, your starship yard can produce 25 minotaurs per watch, but the world doesn't have the chromium it needs, then under the production tab it will show you are producing 0(25) minotaurs.
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Production briefly goes down and then rises again every time that you switch manufacturing %s. Jumpyards that don't produce anything over an extended period usually aren't getting components from an autofac, although a mineral resource shortage is also possible. Capitals and sector capitals can make components for themselves but standalone yards must import them (from an autofac of high enough tech level to produce the components needed).

Minotaurs don't need any components so what you're seeing there is almost certainly a chronimium shortage like WSN said.
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

How does one increase the efficiency of planets? My capital seems to be getting dangerously low in efficiency (probably because I have switched doctrines many times) but I don't know how to get it back up to speed.
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."
Finnian
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

:| i think only the time can fix it . It spontaneusly increase slowly cycle by cycle, i think
IN GEORGE WE TRUST
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I was plotting a course and the course plotted went outside the universes boundaries by 20-25 jump spaces is this a bug?
Last edited by NIGHTHAWK620 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
NH620
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Well it's not technically the edge of the universe. It's just the edge of the galaxy, so there are no more star systems.

As far as I know the Iocrym haven't caught up to us here with their pesky quarantines, so I wouldn't count it as an error. That might actually be a useful strategy for getting around citadels, so I'll have to add it to the Strategies Compendium. :)

Still 10-15 sounds like whole lot to get around a nebula. (It was a nebula that bumped your ships out, right?)
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
NIGHTHAWK620
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

catfighter wrote:Well it's not technically the edge of the universe. It's just the edge of the galaxy, so there are no more star systems.

As far as I know the Iocrym haven't caught up to us here with their pesky quarantines, so I wouldn't count it as an error. That might actually be a useful strategy for getting around citadels, so I'll have to add it to the Strategies Compendium. :)

Still 10-15 sounds like whole lot to get around a nebula. (It was a nebula that bumped your ships out, right?)
Yes. Course was re-plotted by AI and/or Nebula. Like I was stuck in dark matter not a star near me. 20-25 corrected.
NH620
josh19967
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I have a situation in my game... I have my capital advancing to tech 9 with an import from a chronimium processor. The odd thing is, my processor is making 91 per watch and only exporting 2.. what's going on?
I really don't care if I get my hair cut... *snip* NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Try taking a look at the trade routes connected to the processor. If there are others besides the one to your capital, each other world will take a share of the chronimium. Also, your trade route is set to only import a certain percentage of a resource. If your percentage was set low, you wouldn't receive every last little scrap you could be getting.

One last possibility is that your world is not receiving enough trillium. Trillium is essential for the extraction of other materials and is needed in enormous quantities, especially if the world doesn't have "abundant" or "major" deposits. To check this, go to the "Production" tab of the world and scroll right until you find "chronimium." It will read "produced: X" and "exported: X." If there is a number in brackets next to the "produced" value, it means you need more trillium.

Hope this helps! And good luck in your conquest! :D

Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

The name of the resource is "trillum", but everyone seems to spell it "trillium". I wonder why?
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Meh. :P It's a whole bunch of straight lines together and my chemistry teacher was overzealous about (almost) every element being correctly ended in "ium"

catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

What exactly is required to build each jumpship component, and for that matter, each jumpship itself? Definitely hexcarbide, and I suspect trillum, but what quantities of each and every material are required per ship?

Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Take a closer look at the second-to last and last tables in the first post of this thread, they give pretty much everything you need to know. I broke out part costs on a per-ship rather than per-part basis because individual part costs are less informative; autofacs adjust production automatically to meet demand.