Simple questions

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
superdad
Anarchist
Anarchist

What is a good way to increase the reputation with the Dominia in the early stages ?
Which items should I donate ?

I rushed to St. Katharine's Star but I won't get the military mission.
Should I win the tournament in the Rigel Aurelius system first ?
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Any item with a “Domina Communion” label will do the trick, though they’re harder to come by in the early going. It’s hard to really get started on building up your powers until you can start handing slave coffins over.

You don’t need to complete the Arena to be eligible for military missions, though you do need to either complete a Korolov mission or clear the melee stages at the Arena first. Even then, it’s not that uncommon for St. Kat’s to generate without any stations spawned that would trigger a military mission. Not much you can do about that.

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
wnmnkh
Miner
Miner

superdad wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:43 pm
What is a good way to increase the reputation with the Dominia in the early stages ?
Which items should I donate ?

I rushed to St. Katharine's Star but I won't get the military mission.
Should I win the tournament in the Rigel Aurelius system first ?
Play as usual, and when you will see "Dominia" tag on the certain items. You grab them and give them to Dominia stations (as of 1.9 beta)

As time progress and you go past St. K you will see those infamous Sung slave camps. If you manage to destroy the camp without destroying slave quarters (the white buildings surrounding the camp) you will be able to pick up the slave coffin and donate to Dominia. Those slave coffins are the best source to enhance your dominia power.

Now, if you destroy more than 2 quarters (due to damage from your ship, not from enemies') you won't be able to pick up slaves.

Also try not to dock with any Commonwealth stations because you will be automatically give away those slaves. If you absolutely need to dock, you should jefferson those slave coffins before you dock with the station.
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Optical knowledge arrays (green cubes) are the new slave coffins for raising Domina xp in modern releases. They give more xp toward Domina powers than slave coffins. 10 coffins go from zero to tier 2 plus 60%. 10 optical knowledge arrays go from zero to tier 3 plus 60%.

In previous releases, array cubes were minor, and I do not remember if they gave attitude points or Domina xp. Now, they beat slave coffins, and may be bought at various (legal) markets. I do not remember if they are one of the possible items factories can produce.

Because of this, if player can stockpile array cubes for Domina, he can save all of the slave coffins to feed Teraton fabricator for easy disposition raising (+5 per coffin).
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.