New Units

General discussion for the game Anacreon
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:32 pm

I just updated the Era 4.5 and made the following fixes:

1. I've introduced warp transports (2 regular and 2 ramships). These carry 5 infantry brigades each.
2. I've changed starship speeds to 1 ly per watch (per Imperator and others).
3. I've fixed the ghost-worlds bug (but if it happens again, let me know).

I'll continue adding a few more fixes in the next couple of days, but this is pretty close to the final Era 4 state. If you have any other high-priority bugs, please let me know.

--Imperator--
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:05 am

george moromisato wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:32 pm
I just updated the Era 4.5 and made the following fixes:
Excellent, thanks George.

It does look like nearly all of the major game-breaking bugs are fixed, including the hilariously borked map display of empire names.

There are a few more minor ones with regard to the new siege mechanics:

1. Info on rebellions displaying as "unknown" on own worlds. Unsure if anyone else can verify this, I deliberately incited civil war to test it. Seemed to occur just after the NaN display bug was fixed.

2. Some people have reported that invading armored infantry defects to the defending side in a siege. Clearly a pretty major problem, however I haven't experienced this personally. I've successfully sieged the capital worlds of 2 empires (and destroying them) with armored infantry only without any defections. Sieges of a 3rd empire are in progress, I'll report back if I experience this bug.

Are different colors for player empires (even if it's just a non-red color for empires one hasn't attacked) still on the table for this Era? I think with that, plus the remaining placeholder image replacements would make for a greatly improved Era 4!
Project Terminus: An extension for Anacreon 3.