The Backroads — an alternate route

Planning, discussion, release and support of registered extensions, libraries, adventures and other content is here.
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:58 am

The Backroads has been updated.

Changes include the aforementioned re-renders, various assorted tweaks and adjustments, and probably most importantly a fix for the Zyrran station crash. Many thanks to relanat for figuring that one out. ^.^

Also I’ll probably have another update sometime later this week to deal with a number of station docking position and weapon placement issues. Bastion d’Etat and Haetenaro Centers are going to be particularly off since neither of them use the same graphic anymore. This won’t be a resource library update, fortunately, so the big download won’t have to happen again on the next update.

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)

Latheos
Miner
Miner

Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:28 pm

I has a sad. You removed the Pariah, my favourite ship, in favor, apparently, of the Anathema, which really doesn't suit my playstyle at all.

:(

(Yes, I get that you have your reasons, as it is, after all, your mod, but I loved that ship.)

AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:12 pm

Don’t worry, I’ll be adding it back in later as one you can buy at a ship broker.

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)

AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:05 am

The Backroads has been updated again.

The good news is that stations now have proper docking port positions, weapon positions, and fire arcs (which will make a lot of enemy stations (or even friendly stations, if you’re going rogue) easier to deal with). The bad news is that I wound up having to update the resource library along the way. So yeah, the whole thing has to be downloaded again. Sorry, y’all.